TabCorp Holdings Employee Reviews

Tabcorp Park is a very busy but beautiful place.
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Melton VIC 333724 April 2019
Tabcorp Park is a great place, good food, good cooks and the managers are nice, you just get along with most of the people and sometimes it can be hard but most of the time it’s all just fun.
Pros
Soda after work
Cons
Busy nights
Tapcorp
Waitressing (Former Employee) –  Melton VIC27 March 2019
Wasn't the best atmosphere, there management skills were less then ideal, weren't helpful with workplace bullying or any serious issue. Work was not enjoyable but had to be done.
Pros
discounted meals when working
Good company , low $$, bad management
Desktop Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC27 February 2019
It is a good company where you will be happy to start.
However, the payment is low and the management is chaos.
And you will be hard to find an opportunity to change roles or get promoted.
Pros
Good company for starter
Cons
low pay, no career path
Very supportive and continuos learning.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW13 January 2019
* Day / evening work requires assisting customers face to face on EBT machine operation, answering customers questions- refunds and customer ID checks.
Check and maintain high standards of work area presentation and safety.

*Learnt to implement patience and respect with regards to delegating with challenging customers and extra requests.

*Supportive Management with regards to training, communication with staff ( questions answered, directions, verbal, and written) shift breaks and lunch supplied during all day shift.

*Workplace Culture very diverse, inclusive and respectful with fellow staff and management from many different life backgrounds.

* Hardest part of the job is long standing times- management advises how to combat these challenges.

* The most enjoyable parts of the the job are team member and management professionalism and support ( interaction, communication and security), learning from customers ( interaction, communication and respect) and continuos learning with regards to Customer Service Representative role.
Pros
Free Lunches, Uniform shirt supplied and professional management.
Cons
Long Standing hours
Fun workplace with good training and good people
Waitressing (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC8 December 2018
The people I got to work with were kind, helpful and professional and I was given good training and support. The hardest part of the job would've been dealing with unnecessary behaviour from customers during the night, but that is every job and I eventually learnt how to cope and handle certain situations.
Great place to work with great people
EA to the Chief Operating Officer Wagering & Media (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW28 October 2018
Tabcorp was a great place to work, I personally had an extremely supportive manager which made it easy to go to work and work hard. There are also a great group of people there that help you professionally and an even better group that are very social.
Good company with exciting products
Raceday Controller (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC16 October 2018
I was a shift worker 24x7 shifts. Very customer centric.. Great team environment. Opportunities to learn and grow. Changing and energetic culture. The hours were the hardest. The people were the best.
Flexible hours
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Melbourne South VIC10 October 2018
Handling high volume of telephone calls
Customer Service experience with quality management team
Team environment
On busy days over 900 calls a day per person(Melbourne Cup Day)
Friends
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Not enough hours
Watching Special events ( Sport)
AGENT (Former Employee) –  Southgate Melbourne17 June 2018
Fun workplace
We learnt on the job I was assisting the Event manager
we worked as a team for 8 years
We worked out the best strategies how to co-ordinate our daily routine with Special events
ETC: MCG Etihad Stall gift
various racecourses
Pros
No Lunch
Cons
Lacks the technology and processes of a large company
Workforce/Admin Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW18 September 2017
Very slow technology that continually fails. Management not focused on improvement just do the job ad best you can with the systems you have. No support.
Pros
Free BBQs
Cons
System failures
Communication and Honesty
Manager Tattsbet Agent (Former Employee) –  Caloundra QLD9 August 2017
Essential, open communication, punctuality and honesty. Management, banking, customer service, long hours but enjoyable and able to work as a team and independent.
Pros
Own boss
Cons
Independence
Employee (Former Employee) –  australia6 August 2017
Good place to work, company that is moving forward and becoming and world class organisation.
customer focus, with an expanded digital presence to drive results
Interesting industry.
Client side Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW18 July 2017
Working at Star Casino presented complex strategies to allow the facility to function whilst remaining in operation. Maintain security, communications and fire life safety disciplines were paramount.
Pros
Exposure to a unique industry.
Cons
None really, all employees worked towards completion of the project.
Fun workplace
Wait Staff (Current Employee) –  Melton VIC18 July 2017
Working at tabcorp is really great. Having friendly staff is amazing, it makes you want to work more. I have learned more about customer service at tabcorp, like how to handle customers who don't like their food, how to serve them etc.. The hardest part about the job is when working functions it is really tiring but overall its fun, it is really enjoyable.
Pros
pay rate is great, staff is lovely
Cons
Only 1-2 shifts a week
Great staff
TAB (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW23 May 2017
Needs more balance and more than just a casual position. Employee's within the tab are great! customers and Melbourne cup period can become a bit to much.
Fun place to wotk
Bar Attendant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC14 May 2017
I enjoy the work I do. I am an outside bar attendant when when important Harness racing events are on (Hunters Cup etc) and New Years Eve. The people I work with have always work well as a team.
Great place to work plenty of opportunities to shine.
BRANCH AND SPECIAL EVENTS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC6 May 2017
The position enabled me to utilize all of my skills and to lead from the front especially in new projects. Great job to meet a diverse range of people and create new working relationships.
ping
Business Leadership Development Rotation Intern (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW2 May 2017
great the team is great the people are great the fans that they have are great everyone is great cheese curds are flame and so are the french fires i would for sure try them out
this was a fun place to work at
team leader (Former Employee) –  St Kilda Road VIC23 November 2016
The staff were the best I have ever worked with. We had a team of 20 co workers. We had a fantastic Payroll Manager who would do anything for his staff. The management always looked after their staff and put them first. Wonderful place to work, you wanted to go to work each day. We did work hard did long hours but the end result was perfect. I learned so much including testing and processing an international payroll
Pros
Staff actitives
Cons
away from family
Great place to work with many perks
Events and Sponsorship Intern (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC16 October 2016
This is a work with a great culture and environment. It is a company that allows career progression and growth. Tabcorp is a great location that is only five minutes from the city centre. Each work day is very different creating an exciting environment.