TAFE NSW
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

TAFE NSW Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

3.1Job Security & Advancement

Very good working culture, good team with a very nice manager

I have definitely learned a lot from only few months of working experience on the Ryde campus. My team is realy supportive and productive. My manager is very skill full and has a show-case leadership. I am very happy with my role.

Best day job I have had so far!

Most days I would start work by answering student phone calls for the Teachers, that may or may not started work for the day & check any emails that maybe in our in box. I learned about how to appropriately speak to Students that may have a disability that may require some help in their course they are studying & the appropriate Teacher/Consultant to refer them to. My manager & Head Teachers were very supportive & were very quick at returning a call to a student that may have needed some help from us. I met some of my best friends while working at TAFE. While it was busy & could be intense & had it's challenges - it was a very rewarding job. The hardest part of the job, was having to hear the sad stories from some of the students, with regards to their person challenges - that you might only be able to help by taking the time to listen. Being able to help someone who was distressed when they called you, be happy with the outcome & tell you how grateful they are for the assistance.

Pros

Learning about all the Technical assistance - computer software

Cons

The pros out weighed any cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TAFE NSW?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TAFE NSW. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

TAFE NSW Reviews by Location