Take Charge Assessment and Therapy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Take Charge Assessment and Therapy Employee Reviews

4.8Work–Life Balance

Professional and Productive work place

I love working with Take Charge, The Senior Management is down to earth and professional.I have had the privilege for working with Take Charge for sometime now, and I can honestly say I have never worked with such a supportive team, The collaboration that happens behind the scenes to improve customer relationships and to advocate for our clients ongoing needs and services is astounding. Take Charge really take the time to work with you and your strengths to support you with your Professional development. The knowledge of NDIS and the Therapy industry is first class.I cannot recommend this company enough.

Pros

Great Supportive team

Fabulous, Flexible and Supportive

I am an Occupational Therapist and was looking for opportunities for flexible work to support my current income. Take Charge have been fantastic. They have been supportive, both professionally and personally, provided opportunities for supervision and training and continued to offer me opportunities to grow in my role. The work is engaging and the management team are fabulous. It's always nice to get a call from new staff introducing themselves, or managers calling to say hi! A fantastic organisation - professional, supportive and friendly.

Flexible work for allied health professionals

I am an Occupational Therapist and I found Take Charge when looking for a more flexible work arrangement so I could comfortably juggle work and family life. I like the fact that Take Charge make an effort to get to know you and your skills so they can match you with suitable NDIS participants and referrals. They offer additional PD opportunities and monthly virtual catch ups which are a good opportunity to meet other therapists and problem solve the many challenges we face as allied health professionals. I don't feel pressure to take on more work than I can manage, but also I can offer to take on extra work when I have the capacity.

A company that demonstrates care to its members

There is flexibility in the role, with both telehealth and on-site appointments scheduled by the administration team. The leadership team also takes care to check-in regarding how to support staff in providing an increasingly streamlined service. A jovial workplace culture, and virtual meetings as highlights to connect with colleagues, are further reasons why being involved with Take Charge Assessment and Therapy is a truly fortunate experience.

Pros

Supportive team

Collaborative and supportive culture. Great Team.

Love, love, love working with Take Charge. Management are amazing - professional, down to earth, supportive and really work collaboratively with the team to ensure we're all on the same page and that we feel valued and supported. When I first met with Take Charge, they talked about work life balance and the importance of that in growing their team with highly professional and skilled staff that were happy and felt they could work with flexibility and to their capacity.Having recruited for many years, I'd heard it all before - I am happy to say Take Charge actually live and breathe this philosophy, they really do! It makes recruiting for them a joy. I can't sing their praises enough and highly recommend them.

Professional, Quality-driven workplace

Well-organised, collegial and professionally run organisation with excellent professional development opportunities for clinicians. Flexible, forward-thinking workplace that fits perfectly with my family life. A pleasure to work for an organisation that genuinely cares about quality outcomes for their clients.

Pros

Quality-focused team; Flexible hours

Jobs at Take Charge Assessment and Therapy