Average salary$108,075 per year
Above national average
Salary estimated from 11 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 12 months.
Compare all Psychologist salaries in Australia
Related Job Openings
See more jobs
- PsychologistQueensland HealthToowoomba QLD2 days ago
- Psychologist (AH3)Department of EducationMelbourne VIC1 day ago
- EL 1 - Senior PsychologistAustralian GovernmentHmas Cerberus VIC1 day ago
- Psychologist - SeniorQueensland HealthToowoomba QLD1 day ago
- Clinical Psychologist G2Austin HealthMelbourne VIC1 hour ago
- Clinical Psychologist - RehabilitationQueensland HealthTownsville QLD2 hours ago
Reviews for Psychologist in Take Charge Assessment and Therapy
Job Work/Life Balance
A company that demonstrates care to its members
Psychologist (Current Employee) - Brisbane QLD - 26 April 2021
There is flexibility in the role, with both telehealth and on-site appointments scheduled by the administration team. The leadership team also takes care to check-in regarding how to support staff in providing an increasingly streamlined service. A jovial workplace culture, and virtual meetings as highlights to connect with colleagues, are further reasons why being involved with Take Charge Assessment and Therapy is a truly fortunate experience.
Was this review helpful?
See all Take Charge Assessment and Therapy Psychologist reviews