Target Australia Employee Review

View all Target Australia reviews

Good, stable work
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Queensland11 February 2018
Target offers its employees stable work. There is the ability to develop further skills and progress to management roles but it didn't seem very common. Work culture was quite good but job roles are quite boring as there isn't much movement of staff between areas within the store.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Repetitive work

Other Target Australia Employee Reviews

The actual job was Niven but the environment of the workers was a Bit negative for me
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC16 June 2018
The work was very normal but for me I didn’t feel comfortable because some workers were a bit rude and I did work with them still with an open mind but I would rather work in a more relaxed environment that way you can achieve more. When I first started there were a couple that were really nice but some werent very inviting to me or helped me.
Pros
Nice customers and some nice workers
Cons
Some rude workers
Productive and enjoyable workplace but with poor management
Floor Staff (Former Employee) –  Perth WA4 May 2018
Target was a great first job and I found it very easy to get stuck into working and learn about the culture around me, but the management was a bit poor due to them always changing casual shifts after promising multiple of us casual workers a permanent shift at least once a week. I would receive phone calls stating that I haven't come in for a shift when my name was not on the roster for that coming day/week. I also was put on the registers all weekend in peak times after only receiving 3 hours of training nearly 9 months previous.
Pros
Decent breaks, good workmates
Cons
poor management, no shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Target Australia. Our community is ready to answer.