Target
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Target Employee Review

Fun workplace

17 November 2017
It was a safe and non-judgmental environment. The managers were understanding when you made a mistake and it was a great learning environment. The training was good and the staff were good to work with. The hardest part of the job was staying calm when a customer was being abusive but it was good because the managers were straight on it in dealing with the customer. I enjoyed doing customer service. My typical day would include, signing in, going to my manager who will give me my work for the day, some days I would be at the door, other days I would be on the floor and at the tills.
Pros
Free lollies in tea room
Cons
Not enough hours
6 April 2020
Cashier & Floor Work (Former Employee) - Brookvale NSW
It's a great atmosphere for young students who are looking for a side job whilst studying, wouldn't recommend working here past the age of 20.........
8 December 2019
Retail Assistant & Cashier operator (Former Employee) - Kalgoorlie WA
Friendly team members, easy daily tasks, fast paced environment, stress & pressure during the busy Christmas period, satisfaction of helping customers when needed
21 March 2018
Casual Cashier (Former Employee) - Gympie QLD
In a typical shift at target I would serve customers and tidy the store. I recently went on a once in a life time trip with my family to Canada and LA. After I notified them for the 3rd time through kronos my mother was called and old that she should cancel our trip. I had previously told them in the interview and then when the manager came back from maternity leave.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Expected to be free whenever they needed me for a shift