Target
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Target Employee Review

Fun workplace

7 December 2016
-Work was pretty fun, typically busy but fun. -I learn how to push a big trolley. I also learnt that if you were new, there will always be that one person who legit doesn't like you for no reason. My first day at work, my manager told me to go with this person and bring out the big trolley for the boxes and I was struggling to push the trollys because I didn't know how to operate it, I even asked her to help me but she didnt even help. Untill I had a different co-worker shoe my how to put the big trolley. -The management was alright -My co-workers were amazing to work with. Well except for one person. -The hardest job would be moving a lot of boxes alone. -My most enjoyable job was ripping the cardboard boxes and just being able to do something at work.
Pros
Met new people
Cons
Had someone not like me for no reason
12 August 2020
Same role
Retail Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - Wodonga Plaza VIC
Target is a well known company for looking after/satisfying its customers, but they also look after their employees just as much, love working here, such a great environment
17 March 2020
Same role
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) - Melbourne VIC
Usually just serving customers and clearing stock. It teaches you skills on how to work fast while also helping customers, I would highly recommend working at Target.
7 January 2018
Same location
Customer service assistant. Cosmetician (Current Employee) - St Marys NSW
I work with is company for14 years. Management and staff are very easy to work with and supportive. Not only I work in the cosmetic department I also helped out in ladies and menswear. The only reason why I’m looking for another job is because I need a full time job and something different.
Pros
Close to home. Nice place to work.
Cons
Not enough hours