Target
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Target Employee Reviews in Brisbane QLD

Management was unorganised but somehow pulled through most of the time. Pay was amazing as a student but later on, becomes very basic. I recommend it for people studying at high school or uni but not as a long term career.
Working at target was a great opportunity and great experience for my first job. They accommodated to my needs as a school student as only gave me shifts outside of school hours. The daily job was to tidy up the clothing sections and fitting rooms and as needed helped out on the registers.
Pros
Good shifts
Cons
Poor pay
A typical day at the office. Long hours, friendly staff, the most enjoyable part of my job would be the interesting customers i would deal with within my role. Clean and tidy work environment.
Pros
Break Times
Cons
Long Hours
I found it boring working there constantly, always trying to somehow occupy myself, even if is just tapping things, dancing every now and than but is a good experience for work for a start and helps you to learn about retail.
Pros
Might get discounts if lucky
Cons
long hours, not very entertaining and is very much the same thing over and over again.
While working part-time at Target Beerwah my duties included serving customers, both in store and on the phone, setting up and finalising lay-buys and tidying the store floor and the back dock.
Pros
Clean environment
Cons
Short Shifts
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Target?