Target
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Target Employee Reviews in Melbourne VIC

I had only worked here for two weeks because it was during work experience for school, I had learn't a lot here how the employers worked and the customers. They we're quite rough there but it is understandable since they we're experienced individuals.
Place is run on favoritism and not work qualities from Management down to Team leaders. Certain Team Leaders were too busy trying to be everyone's friend instead of manning up and showing great Leadership.
Managers were nice but it was very difficult for them to find the right amount of staff to keep up with the demand. I did not really enjoy working there much as pay was not great but atleast it was something.
The staff were very easygoing and friendly. They were clear with instruction with what I had to do. They gave good break times & were also easy to talk to. I was very welcomed & enjoyed being there to help out. Overall, it was a good experience.
target is boring especially on night shift. managers can be rude but good pay for workload. have learnt lots of customer experience. workplace culture is low
Usually just serving customers and clearing stock. It teaches you skills on how to work fast while also helping customers, I would highly recommend working at Target.
A typical day at work consists of returning rails of clothing from fitting rooms or from the front registers, then allocated departments required an adequate tidy. I learnt Prime Retail skills like customer serivice in person and via telephone, orders and lay buys complaints and display of our store. The hardest part of this job would be Sustaining my constant shifts and long hours whilst trying to balance school.It has taught me to be a sufficient retail assistant.
Pros
Assisting customers
Cons
Night hours
Prefer not to review. Not interested in relating my experiences within Target Australia. Very negative relationship with management and employees imported from the US.
Cons
Target was a great experience for social interactions with customers but I always felt the urge to pursuit a career in working for fashion brands within retail.
Has a wide range of working areas where it helps you build on you skills and qualities while keeping you busy with the daily schedule. Management is outstanding and everyone is very friendly and cooperative.
Sometimes frustrating when they don't replace others causing more mess. But overall it feels good when helping others and receiving compliments. I enjoy working with others and different people
Pros
encouragement
Cons
no replacements
Working at target was such a fun experience and opportunity. It was very professional and i learned so many new skills from my experience there. The employees and managers were so welcoming and very friendly. They approached me in such a professional and mature manor. The hardest part of the job was trying to deal with customers as i was new to the role but i managed to get through it. overall, it was a very fun experience
Pros
Long break times
Cons
Shelving and stocking items