Target
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Target Employee Reviews in Merrylands NSW

not bad, pretty good to work there. i worked there only on work experience , pretty much at the back opening boxes and unpacking them. also, placing clothes on the racks.
working in Target is pretty exciting, you always have to be active and on your feet. you have to enjoy hands-on work and you have to learn to multitask at the same time. while working in target I learned a lot of things especially I enriched my product knowledge and adapted the manner how you should handle a hard customer while having a smile on your face. in the store, all the other staff was helpful and understanding.
During the ten week period that I underwent in work placement with Target I gained experience of the retail industry. Although I was mainly working as a floor staff, I was able to interact with different customers, assist them with any enquiries which allowed me to develop my skills in customer service which is one of my attributes i pride myself on. It was a successful work experience program which benefited me immensely.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Target?