Target Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 42,724 reviews
productive and fun workplace environment to work in
Target Australia (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW21 November 2018
my experience at target was very good, i learned and developed my communications skills as one of my duties was customer service.
the manager was very nice and always assisted me when i needed help and as for the workers, they were very positive, nice, happy and supportive which made me more motivated to work.
the hardest part of the the job i'd say was getting rid of out of date foods [ the junk food ] and the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help and assist people who were in need of help and would always thank and complimented me on my work and assistance.
Pros
free lunches
fast pace work place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW21 January 2018
its a fast working paced environment with a lot of hard working people everyday. It has a lot of people that are from different cultures. the hardest time is when a customer can not decide on what they need or want and you try your best to help them to deicide then they disagree.
Pros
event decorations
Fun work place
Employee /beauty area (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW28 December 2017
Love working here its a safe place to be with great people around me. Pay and breaks are good and would love to continue working here as i have had the best possible training too
Pros
Great people
Cons
Busy
I enjoyed this role as it was varied and different
Part Time Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW31 October 2017
As a Sales Merchandiser I was required to do window striping and set up Kodak Express Stores, Merchandise instore.
When calling on Pharmacies, Target and Big W, I would check stock levels of the various products I was representing and report these details along with any problems I encountered.
Pros
Great hours
Great place to start a first job
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW12 February 2017
Loved Working at Target. Learnt how to do many things such as
Customer service, stock shelfs and use equipment.Got given good hours and met very friendly people. The staff discount is very poor but had good deals during my time their.Good way to start a career there for young people.
Pros
Good Experience
Cons
Poor Staff Discount
Fun place to work
Accounting Intern, Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW26 July 2013
Help provided month end closing process, journal entries. Provided monthly financial reports to management to communicate sales performance of various regions

Provided friendly customer service and efficient cash register support