Target
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Target Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative51 reviews
Australia51 reviews
The work that you do is very easy and gives you a great experience of the workforce. The team can be a bit exclusive, but is made up for with competent management. The more time you have, the more hours you can work, but you need specific hours free, so some events that have inconvenient times can reduce your hours significantly. Conversations with customers tend to go well, and management give you a lot of leniency is solving problems with customers.
Pros
Great breakout rooms
Cons
Struggle to build connections with other team members
I enjoyed the people i worked with, some of the management staff could have been a little nicer to their staff. this a good job if you are studying. you do learn little things such as how to speak to a customer and you learn a whole new respect for retail staff
Pros
discounts.
Cons
sometimes they weren't accommodating and was made to feel awful even if you were a casual staff
working at target was a fun and interesting experience because i got to discover skills i didn't know i had. i was faced with some challenges but with the help of my managers and coworkers i was able to get through them with ease. i highly recommend target bankstown.
Target was a happy and productive environment, lot's of work got done and the staff are really nice the smaller location makes the whole store more accessible.
I really enjoy my job as a customer service assistant as I feel it assists me in building basic social skills when assisting customers. I also feel I learn a lot through my peers where I am taught new skills such as merchandising fashion and how to pair clothing items.
at target i learned so much, target gave me the experience and confidence i needed, i absolutely miss working there and would work there again in a flash!
Management was unorganised but somehow pulled through most of the time. Pay was amazing as a student but later on, becomes very basic. I recommend it for people studying at high school or uni but not as a long term career.
was working on my own the team leader had me doing jobs which was easy for me and they where really nice people the management where very nice and helpful the best part of the job is helping people
I had only worked here for two weeks because it was during work experience for school, I had learn't a lot here how the employers worked and the customers. They we're quite rough there but it is understandable since they we're experienced individuals.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Target?
Enjoyed working at Target.
Great environment.

Staff looked after and respected.

Very good teams members to work alongside.

Good staff ethics

Great products and services.
Working at Target Northland has allowed me to expand my knowledge on what working in retail is like. There's always work to do, Staff are helping each other always, you learn new things everyday about work safety, how to ensure a proper secure environment is in place, how to communicate with customers and how to manage stock. There's never a dull moment
It's good, it varies from day to day. You can't really tell what the day is going to be like, even though you could work two days in a row, they won't be the exact same.
Managers were nice but it was very difficult for them to find the right amount of staff to keep up with the demand. I did not really enjoy working there much as pay was not great but atleast it was something.
The staff were very easygoing and friendly. They were clear with instruction with what I had to do. They gave good break times & were also easy to talk to. I was very welcomed & enjoyed being there to help out. Overall, it was a good experience.
target is boring especially on night shift. managers can be rude but good pay for workload. have learnt lots of customer experience. workplace culture is low
i enjoy working here and i like that there is lots of support and training
great team work and management

hours are good and continues

rotation of jobs in the store is good

work culture is great

learned good customer service
i feel that Target is way to stressful and hard place to work with so many rules and difficult dress code when not everyone has the money to buy preview clothing.
Employees are genuinely welcoming to co-workers and customers. It was a very productive environment as everyone helps one another and roles are switched when needed to gain certain satisfaction for business.
It’s really good working at target I worked there for work experience and I loved it. They teach you various skills from working in a team to working on your own in a fast and efficient pace
Calm, not very stressful, easy to pick up on the skill. Managers think they control you. Good dress code. Not many shifts given. Fired because I was too old.
the people who you work with at target are the best, it is a friendly work environment but working in a small store is extremely boring when you are expected to always be doing something and there might be nothing to do. I would often find myself wandering around the store pretending to clean up since there was nothing to do.