Target Employee Review

productive and fun workplace environment to work in
Target Australia (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW21 November 2018
my experience at target was very good, i learned and developed my communications skills as one of my duties was customer service.
the manager was very nice and always assisted me when i needed help and as for the workers, they were very positive, nice, happy and supportive which made me more motivated to work.
the hardest part of the the job i'd say was getting rid of out of date foods [ the junk food ] and the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help and assist people who were in need of help and would always thank and complimented me on my work and assistance.
Pros
free lunches

Other Target Employee Reviews

Hard work and being tidy is the best way hear
Casual Employee (Current Employee) –  Midland WA3 July 2019
Target is a great company that will welcome you if you do the right thing and its a great way to net work if your trying to get to places because you don't know who will walk through the doors
Pros
Great people
Cons
Short hours but jobs that take longer than the hours
Very approachable team members, fun
Employee (Former Employee) –  Mildura VIC27 June 2019
Working at Target has given me so much confidence and responsibility. The Team members were the best and always helped one another. Especially with customers. Timing was a big thing in the industry as everything needed to be done at a certain time. The hardest part of the job was the customers who who weren't happy or satisfied with either the quality or services provided. But all in all. It was great.
Pros
Team gatherings (Christmas, Easter etc)
Cons
N/a