Target Employee Review

Overall Terrible Experience.
Customer Service, Door Greeter, Homewares (Former Employee) –  Queensland26 September 2018
Personally, the store I worked in was terrible. The managers cared more about the store than the employees working for them, and were more often than not always rude to us. They never communicated shift changes and just expected you to always be available when they needed you, and even when genuinely could not take a shift that needed to be covered, you were made to feel bad for doing so. Quite a few times after returning from holidays, I personally received heavy shift cuts, to the point where I could go without work for weeks, which almost felt like a form of 'punishment'. You were expected to teach yourself new things you hadn't done before, as management would not want to waste time in doing so, and then when you messed up you would be critiqued quite rudely for doing so. Overall it was a very degrading and exhausting 2 years with the company. Every shift felt like a chore, and that's not how working should feel.
Pros
(Most) Customers

Other Target Employee Reviews

Hard work and being tidy is the best way hear
Casual Employee (Current Employee) –  Midland WA3 July 2019
Target is a great company that will welcome you if you do the right thing and its a great way to net work if your trying to get to places because you don't know who will walk through the doors
Pros
Great people
Cons
Short hours but jobs that take longer than the hours
Very approachable team members, fun
Employee (Former Employee) –  Mildura VIC27 June 2019
Working at Target has given me so much confidence and responsibility. The Team members were the best and always helped one another. Especially with customers. Timing was a big thing in the industry as everything needed to be done at a certain time. The hardest part of the job was the customers who who weren't happy or satisfied with either the quality or services provided. But all in all. It was great.
Pros
Team gatherings (Christmas, Easter etc)
Cons
N/a