Tarocash
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Tarocash Employee Reviews

Australia36 reviews
managers are biased and give certain people more work than others without a fair reason why. culture is very competitive and they don’t provide sufficient training to new employees.
as a sales assistant I learnt a lot from the work environment, people and staff. It was a great experience working with the professional people. I taught me work ethics, how to manage time, public dealing and applying ideas on workplace.
Everyday is an exciting day to work in Tarocash. You really get to practice your interpersonal skills, team work skills, fashion, and most importantly, selling skills. A professional and friendly environment but at the same time a challenging one!
The management loathe the casuals. From the head of the state down the actual speech given is to not value the casuals. They are totally dispensable.Do not work for this company. You will not be valued. There is widespread bullying. One of the few big businesses that has immediately fired all the casual.
Probably the most inept company I’ve ever worked for. Great people but very little advancement in the way of internal hiring. Management from the top down is a disaster, hey have completely lost touch with both the staff and consumer.
Working at Tarocash, I learnt how to manage the store conditions. this included meeting kpis, budgets and store standards. Greeting and communicating with customers as well as forming relationships that made individuals feel comfortable. Learning how to up sell mens suiting, opening and closing store management as well as writing and meeting store needs and budgets, changing the store windows and maniquins (visual mech). The difficult part of the job and the reason for leaving was no job satisfaction for me. I feel as though I shine and create a better one on one relationship with women as I am a shopaholic myself I can understand needs and wants of females more so then mens. the most enjoyable part of the experience I had with tarocash was creating loyal customers who came in just for myself to help. I also enjoyed upsetting merchandise.
Company really needs new management..
Hours are supposed to be based on your sale targets being reached but are far from.

Loads of favouring of staff going on here, specially between area managers hiring their friends and giving them majority of the store shifts, instead of employees who are hired based on skill sets and hitting individual KPIs which is what company claims hours are being based on.
Pros
Incentives are great
Cons
Unfair treatment of staff
Great company, is sales focused but in a great way. Get commission, congratulated by regional managers on the regular, visual merchandising is super easy! Pay is great and great discount.
Pros
everything
Cons
tarocash gives you a positive push of aiming for your target goal. the management in a tarocash is very supportive, fun and we all tend to work as a team.
the hardest part of working in tarocash is trying to achieve a high budget goal when there are no customers.

the most enjoyable part of working there is the team you work with , once you find the right team for you the team all help each other with all the jobs from small to big job.
Pros
commission sales
Cons
no stability in work hours per week
Great supportive team environment with plenty of career opportunities and training and development programs. Must be a confident person to be able to deliver on sales targets and company expectations
Pros
Rewards and incentives
Cons
Work/life balance
Decent management, willing to help out the inexperienced.
Fun work environment, able to develop friendships but can be overwhelming at times.

Casual hours, a con for full-time workers
Pros
Fun work
Cons
Casual Hours
Working in education it is different everyday. You learn to adapt to different energies the students are at. The hardest part is trying to facilitate for all needs. The most enjoyable part to this job it is rewarding to see the development of their learning
Pros
Learning something new everyday
Cons
No breaks
Tarocash is bad Company to work for they don’t care about the staff they only care about kPI and making money if you don’t sell they will cut your shift
Pros
Cons
8 hours
Very stressful job it’s all about KPI if you don’t sell they will cut your shifts it’s all about performing I hate it they want you to push to sell it’s a very bad company to work for
Pros
Cons
8 hours
Opening and closing of the store
Writing out daily goals and sales targets

Preparing the store for high turnover ensuring it it is in best presentation.

Building strong client relationships and converting into high dollar transactions.

Team development and training.

I learnt in management that a store thrives when leaders lead from the front.

The workplace culture is fun, light hearted yet a sincere effort to make the best effort for a strong dollar productive day.

The hardest part was not reaching target for the day.

The most enjoyable part was seeing each member of the team achieve towards their goal of ultimate customer satisfaction.
Pros
Commission structure
Cons
Overtime when needed including days off
They dont care about their staff unless they make big sales, minimum training, stress full work place and inconsiderate of personal matters. its all about how much money you make them
The company overall was somewhat enjoyable yet very unstable working environment. Management was not very supportive or helpful with educating and assisting staff to achieve unrealistic sales targets and KPI’s. Management was not flexible with rostering shifts and communication when and if shifts had been changed or removed.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Poor management, Unrealistic sales targets, non supportive work environment
It was a fun invirament, I do enjoy working There, people are friendly and very supportive. But what I like most about it was that every day we all have different target of how many sale we need make, it’s is very challenging and sometime it can be very competitive in which I like most, I like to push myself to the limit and see how far I can go.
Cons
No job security, Treat you as a number not an individual.
Area managers only want people there familiar with as soon as a new area manager comes in they get rid of all the original workers.
Pros
clientele
Cons
short hours, shifts just taken from you
I believe that area managers need to keep their managers happy and need to be there to support them.

Unfortunately, My passion for the brand has dropped after new management started.

I'm hoping to find something else that I can be passionate about and return to loving my job!
I did get along with majority of staff but as always in retail there is some sneaky ones you have to watch out for, who will take any opportunity to go behind your back and thats not the type of environment I want to work in.