Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Employee Reviews

Stressful job and pressure to reach the targets without a good pay compared to competitors. Good opportunities to learn new skills. Good opportunities
Very good and employee friendly company, this is one of the leading company in india which gives very good work life balance and flexibility for the employee . The company provides its employees very good support and caeer options
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Good only slight salary hike can be improved
Okay, Good working culture. No work stress at all. Team members are very helpful. Very competitive environment. Salary increment is very low. Provide many platforms to improve skill sets.
TCS is a good company to work with and I have enjoyed working in this. Every project use to have a hard time and TCS management is good in managing it and helping their resource.
It is nice working at TCS. Lot of job security. I have been in TCS for the past 7 years and never faced problems with regards to this. Onsite work is a bit stressful though.
-> I like working in IT. Work pressure is there to finish the targets -> I have learnt a lot in my journey with TCS -> Management is good, supportive -> To meet the sprint goals on time -> Work Environment
There is chance of improvement in rehiring policies. The growth is good and people are helpful too. The Infrastructure is good and loved working there.
It is a good place for the people who are looking to learn more and challenging place who likes to gain a grip on IT technology. TCS has an amazing brand value with well recognized customers. The company has high global exposure. An associate working here will experience flexible timings (depends on the project as well). The company encourages associate interests with the help of regular career plans. For a fresher, it is a very good company to start with.. The growth of learning is very high in the beginning.
TCS is best company to work with. The company values employees, and provide good growth opportunties. The company lives on its values. Good ethical company and has been very supportive in terms of need. Diversity, inclusion, integrity, are core principles
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)?
I have enjoyed my tenure in Tata Cinsultancy Services Limited. It was a good experience working in Tata Consultancy Services. I was given the opportunity to perform under different roles.
TCS is a great place to start your career. It helps you a lot to learn, collaborate and upskill yourself in various domains. Lacks management transperency and employment benefits.
One of the very best service providers. Very good management and support the team members. Lots of learning opportunities,Work life balance, flexibility, lots of team gatherings. Highly recommended.
Really empowered young girls in the business industry which motivated me to go further with my job applications. The culture was always very positive and the most enjoyable part was designing our own projects to present to company leaders.
Good for mid aged professionals, employee benefits are good but no growth professionally. Management is old school way. Retirement benefits, health insurance policy, cafeteria, leave policy are a plus point.
Pros
Reputed brand name
Cons
Not much professional growth
My job operations includes: Engage with the business area to elicit, capture, priorities and manage business requirements. Produce the Business Requirements Definition documentation and/or Project Definition Document and any other relevant documentation. Responsible for obtaining business signoff of the functional requirements and working with the Systems Analyst and Development team, providing input to the technical requirements definition and low level technical design where required.
NBN Co was established in 2009 to design, build and operate Australia’s wholesale broadband access network. Connecting every home with internet Understanding your planned technology How your broadband gets to you healthy work environment
Pros
Free coffee / lunch
Cons
Na
TCS is one of the best Company I worked with. Best company and with ultimate working culture. There is ample amount of opportunity. I will re-commend this company to all.
Got to get really good managers to work with Managers are mostly partial with team members Employee assessment and ratings are not good or you can say, completely manager specific Inaccessible HR team and poor response to mails, sometimes no response at all
Pros
Client base
the workplace was a very friendly environment. The company is working on women equality also working in a ethical safe environment. whilst being there i learnt alot of IT skills aswell.
Pros
everything
Cons
Excellent company to work for anyone in Information Technology industry. Learned Testing concepts, Release Management and Defect Management. Work place culture is amazing. Enjoy every part of working in TCS.
work culture is good, independent work is possible, aspirations are not taken care of, management only cares about profit and billing, does not care about aspiration, career goals of individuals