Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Employee Reviews for IT Support

IT Support3 reviews
Australia3 reviews

4.1Job Security & Advancement

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 21,745 reviews

Its so productive and challenging place

It is a good place for the people who are looking to learn more and challenging place who likes to gain a grip on IT technology. TCS has an amazing brand value with well recognized customers. The company has high global exposure. An associate working here will experience flexible timings (depends on the project as well). The company encourages associate interests with the help of regular career plans. For a fresher, it is a very good company to start with.. The growth of learning is very high in the beginning.

Best Place to work

It being my first job was also my best. I learnt a lot from the organisation. My manager where really smart people who brought the best out of me and showed me the way to achieve my goals.

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Excellent culture and good work life

> Learned to work as a team together, It was wonderful experience to work as a team sharing and learning about the knowledge every one have in their day to day learning. > I was managing a team of 7 members ,assigning the work and follow up plan to make sure assigned work has been completed on time and delivered on time. > Client satisfaction is one of the biggest thing we should make sure our deliveries are on time and client appreciated. > The hardest part of the job is balancing the available time in completing the assigned tasks on time and error free. > Enjoyable part of the job is working together as team by sharing and learning

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) with