TeamKids
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

TeamKids Employee Reviews

Australia9 reviews
I had worked previously for many leading OSHC companies but my time at TeamKids was the best! It was sad to leave but I would come back in a heartbeat!
Flexible working hours and I had time to finished my Admin Diploma while I was working at TeamKids. Also I have an opportunity to work different schools and with lot of people.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Salary is low
I have worked with several other 'leading' OSHC providers, none of which have been as supportive and dedicated to their Directors and educators. It is so nice to feel like more than a number and to know that no matter what comes up in your role, that there are other dedicated team members who also genuinely love their jobs there to provide support.

TeamKids really cares about the kids and their families and the experiences that they have, and work hard to build up great cultures and environments to facilitate this.
Pros
Supportive management, Flexibility in work hours, Professional development and training, career progression
Having worked in the industry for 16 years, I can honestly say this is the most fun and rewarding company out there.

A strong working culture and having fun is everything at TeamKids, we are passionate about 'teamwork' and 'children' so much, we put it in our name.

The support provided, the reward and recognition program and staff events are #1.

I couldn't ask for a better place to work.
Pros
Support provided, rewards and events
TeamKids is a great company to work for, with a focus on professional development and support. I've been given the opportunity to grow and develop my skill set. TeamKids has an incredibly positive culture and its easy to go to work with a smile when you know you'll be working with an absolutely legendary team!
Pros
Fun & positive culture
It's hard to believe how well TeamKids has retained its people-oriented culture since I started here 3 years ago.

I've worked for a number of companies over the years, and never had a I seen a company that was so dedicated to their staff as well as their customers. 3 years on, I've worked in a number of roles, from running programs with the kids to supporting the human resources crew, and the culture has not diluted - it's only got stronger!

I can't recommend TeamKids enough, especially as an education student, training to be a teacher. The experience TeamKids provides is invaluable towards establishing positive workplace relationships in the industry - with children, teachers, parents, and education based businesses.
Pros
A company that openly listens to its people, 100% based in Australia - no overseas call centres!, At least 1 staff function every term!
Cons
Sometimes change work locations and hours at the last minute, being a casual job where staffing relies on child bookings and staff-to-child ratios.
I have worked for other OSHC providers and have found that TeamKids has been the most supportive, welcoming, genuine and fun company to work for.

There has been lots of professional development days which has been fantastic to help me grow as a leader. There has also been lots of opportunities to grow and further my skills with this company.

Don't think i could find a company more like a big family than this one.
Pros
Full time employment for OSHC directors, fun work environment, supportive management, great training programs
I love working at TeamKids!

The focus for TeamKids is all about making great memories and experiences for children and it's very refreshing to be a part of.

Management and head office staff are incredibly supportive, friendly and always look for a way to bring out the best in people and situations. I haven't worked anywhere where I have felt more valued and met a group of amazing people
Pros
Amazing culture, supportive teams, some work is casual so suits CRT's and students, good pay, opportunities for growth
Cons
Some holiday periods the days can be long
I've never worked for a company that actually kept their word like TeamKids!

They truly care about the kids in their care, and make their decisions based on the kids experience.

They have a really positive and encouraging culture also. Other companies in the OSHC industry that I've worked for can be really negative and toxic, but TeamKids is all about people and encouraging them. The fact they have a teacher grad program shows that they're not just focused on their bottom line!

I can't recommend them enough :)
Pros
Culture, true to their word, career development