TEAMRECRUIT PTY LTD
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

TEAMRECRUIT PTY LTD Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews
Recruitment often isn't the easiest industry to work in, your Boss will expect you to do endless BD, achieve KPI's, form great relationships with clients and candidates as well as fill roles. A lot of recruitment companies have therefore gotten stuck in the 'good old way' of simply 'getting on the phone', however at Teamrecruit you are able to trial new ideas. Whatever you may think could attract new candidates or clients, everyone is keen to hear about it and a real collaborative approach is taken. Being able to work from a variety of office locations makes no two days the same and means you can really work wherever you feel most productive! Since starting at Teamrecruit I have come to realise the potential the recruitment industry has when you take a step back and look at more than just your traditional recruitment approach.
Pros
Collaborative Team Environment, Forward Thinking Business Leaders, Choose When You Work, Work/Life Balance
Cons
I started working with Teamrecruit this year and have really enjoyed working with the team. My role involves maintenance of our database of clients and candidates, management of the social media accounts, helping to find suitable candidates as well as assisting with eDMs, among other various tasks. As my work tasks vary from day to day, I have learned to better organise my work flow as well as developing proficiency with various programs and websites.

What I enjoy about working with Teamrecruit is that the team are all hardworking as well as friendly. It's great to be working in a company where people appreciate my work and that the efforts of all members of the team are recognised. If any issues or concerns come up, I'm confident that the management are willing to listen and work with me. Additionally, the team is open to trying suggestions and exploring how to make our company better for us, our clients and candidates. As I have worked in admin roles where feedback wasn't valued as much, this is greatly appreciated.

The hardest part of the job for me is adjusting back to a regular work schedule, as I have been working casual hours for many years due to my health. However, I have been able to improve on this due to the support of the team and the flexibility of this position.

The most enjoyable part of the job would be the fact that I have a larger variety of tasks available than in previous jobs. No two days are exactly the same and I'm able to take on additional projects and expand my role if needed.
Teamrecruit are great at assisting candidates find work in the Truck, Agricultural and Earthmoving industies.

They have a strong candidate focus and offer great communication.

All enquiries are confidential and treated with respect!
Pros
Communication