Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Showing all 8,344 reviews

working with long hours, much of works, but you can learn experience very quicklyyou need to work by your self as there is minimum support from your teamates

Pros

Improving exp very quickly

Cons

Poor management and salary issue

i was really excited as I have a heard alot about Tech Mahindra. But after working for 6 months there I must say the working environment, management and payscale is so poor. The salary was very low than the service we provides them. the company paid Rs.75/- as an incentive and even they had deducted that too. The company claims for a salary of Rs.12,500/- per month after deductions but i received around 11,500 in hand every month and the most frustrating thing is that our quality of work doesn't matter for the company all matters is the rating given by the customer either they are genuine or fraud. If you are thinking to join Tech Mahindra please go for ather options rather than this. This company will become headache.

Organized Chaos

Ability to switch roles, work in different teams and across locations is very flexible compared to other organizations. The downside is that salaries are lower than market and work-life in certain roles in difficult.

Productive and Fun Place

A good place to work, learn, and grow. Management is awesome! Flexible, and understanding people. It's pretty easy going. You also get to meet a lot of new people.

I would never work for Tech Mahindra again

Upper management was a joke. 2 to 3 days for them to get back to you from messaging and emails. Would not give contact phone number to HR or payroll. After numerous request for them to give HR and payroll my number to contact me they never did. The first interview was a zoom meeting with 3 other people from India and they never showed there faces on the camera. I do not recommend anyone to go for a job there.

Pros

Wfh

Cons

Management a joke. Lots of payroll issues

Teamwork, fun at work and my job responsibilities were my passion

My day starts with calling my team, exchanging pleasantries and finding out any challenges they have in executing the allocated works and appreciating them for the good work they have done. Usually my boss used to allocate the new things which used to come up and I learnt new things , developed my skills. It used to be very good helping each other. Sometimes equipment breakdowns used to be the toughest day.After monthly reviews over a weekend gettogether was a fun

For this Company need for Growth

For all need a job like BPO setup I don't recommend this company. Because of low salary and slow growth. So I suggest that you need to look for another company.

All depand on project if it's good client all looks ok

Overall no complaint all looks good management are very supportive and good work environment. Once you complete your work you can log off no need to login and sit.

Badly run workplace

Terrible management, workers are treated like robots in this place. I enjoyed my time with my colleagues but the way the place is run is a joke and I would not recommend working here.

Pros

Break times are good

Cons

Bad management

Productive and Fun Place

I was only trained in that company for a month. Still, I have learned so much. The trainer was approachable and friendly. The training was fun and I got friendly with the team.

Nice company to start with good for freshers and somehow intermediate level

Good company to start with managers and leads are good you get paid on time. No such thing as a bad environment, you really make friends there and they offer flexible timing. Though few things are not so good like leave structure and the overall hierarchy of manager and leads but you will enjoy your time there.

Empresa multicultural

Trabalho dinâmico, com competividade entre as equipes e bônus por alcance de metas.Incentivo dos superiores e ajuda dos colegas.Salário satisfatório, acima da média do mercado.Difícil conseguir promoção, já que todos estão satisfeitos com a remuneração, isso é ruim.Horário de acordo com fuso horário do cliente, o horário da Alemanha aqui no Brasil começa às 4:00 hrs da manhã.

Pros

Trabalho remoto ou híbrido

Cons

Productive, stressful and individual work

So for good to work there but flatter atmosphere. By telling you are responsible and accoutable forbthe development in your working zone but not fact, can not do anything without permission from your leader. No stable salary and deduction happen without your concer.

For fresher is okay

To work here is bad experience, in this hot weather no ac cabs are provided and also management is average, people are not supportive,deduction of salary is there.

Pros

Good for freshers

Cons

Poor management

Good.

Depends what project you get. Most of the project are support based. HArdly any development project company has. If you are looking for devvelopment worrkk, do not join this company.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Poor Experience

They will make you work but when it comes to salary, they will try to pay as less as possible. Specially, after pandemic, they have WFH model and they are exploiting workers. Higher management seems to be trained only for saving company's money by manipulating. You will have to work hard but growth opportunity is not there. If you stay, you will be burdened with work pressure and if you leave, they will not pay the your proper compensation.

Politics is the worst

Politics runs the whole operation. Worst company ive worked at so far. Im definitely not coming back to this company. And they dont care about their employees.

Good for work and flexibility

Good for work and flexibility, learn new things.Learned tnew things but if client required else free softwares also required OBI head approval. No transport facility, you need to pay your own. Reset all good work and culture, good work and life balance. Organization arrange many programs for employees family with fun. Great place to work.

Good

Cons

Na

Productive and Fun workplace

Tech Mahindra processes are in a friendly work culture environment. They have end number of resources to outsource their employees. Programs are held weekly wise. They have fun at their workplace.

Pros

Not Applicable

Cons

Not Applicable

Productive and collaborative workplace

The Management is really a Leadership team that enables all the employees and guides them through to take on more responsibilities and helps them to grow- which in turn helps the company grow as well.

Excellent workplace with excellent work life balance

Have worked with Tech M for several years in various departments. It is an excellent company with lot of flexibility and limited stress. Got to learn lot of things. Also got great management support everywhere. Other than very low increments, there is nothing to complain about of Tech M

Pros

Excellent work life balance

Cons

Low hikes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tech Mahindra. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Tech Mahindra