Tech Mahindra
View all Tech Mahindra reviews

Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Review

Run

Management are in shambles, Stats are all they focus on, no incentive to do well as they don't offer any bonus or paths for growth they don't pay well.

Pros

easy work

Cons

Low pay, poor management.

Same role

I would never work for Tech Mahindra again

Upper management was a joke. 2 to 3 days for them to get back to you from messaging and emails. Would not give contact phone number to HR or payroll. After numerous request for them to give HR and payroll my number to contact me they never did. The first interview was a zoom meeting with 3 other people from India and they never showed there faces on the camera. I do not recommend anyone to go for a job there.

Pros

Wfh

Cons

Management a joke. Lots of payroll issues
Same location

Good

I had a great experience with Tech Mahindra pvt ltd. It has lots of projects in offshore and onshore as well. It’s good for a fresher to kick start their career within this organisation.
Same location

Good place to work and learn new technologies

Friendly work culture Huge scope of learning Paid Leaves Supportive Management New Technology Adopter Lots of fun events Career growth opportunity available

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tech Mahindra. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tech Mahindra with