Tech Mahindra
View all Tech Mahindra reviews

Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Review

I would never work for Tech Mahindra again

Upper management was a joke. 2 to 3 days for them to get back to you from messaging and emails. Would not give contact phone number to HR or payroll. After numerous request for them to give HR and payroll my number to contact me they never did. The first interview was a zoom meeting with 3 other people from India and they never showed there faces on the camera. I do not recommend anyone to go for a job there.

Pros

Wfh

Cons

Management a joke. Lots of payroll issues

Same role

Run

Management are in shambles, Stats are all they focus on, no incentive to do well as they don't offer any bonus or paths for growth they don't pay well.

Pros

easy work

Cons

Low pay, poor management.
Same location

Not a place to work

Won't recommend. You get salary on time and rest all I can't promise. Work culture sucks, customers sucks and overall company sucks. How can you even work for an organisation like this.

Pros

they surely got work

Cons

no matters how bad job is you still needs to do it

working with long hours, much of works, but you can learn experience very quicklyyou need to work by your self as there is minimum support from your teamates

Pros

Improving exp very quickly

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tech Mahindra. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tech Mahindra with