Tech Target Employee Reviews

events recruitment
events recruitment (Former Employee) –  Needham, MA8 January 2019
very fun work environment, everyone is very supportive and gets along great. Very up and coming company and great place to work. I would definitely recommend anyone to work here
adventure and challenge
Quality Assurance Manager/Scrum-Master (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA13 June 2017
Every day at Tech Target is an exciting adventure and challenge! They have many opportunities to challenge yourself and learn something new every day. Great work environment and amenities (snacks, games,)
Pros
flex sch
Cons
late night deploys
Great Incentives
Delegate Recruitment Lead (Current Employee) –  Newton, MA3 February 2016
Great perks on the job and ability to move around within the company. There is a lot of cross over between departments so you definitely have the chance to experience a different perspective of the company within any area.
Interesting and Advanced IT Marketing
Assistant Client Consulting Manager (Current Employee) –  Central London4 December 2014
Great company, friendly people and a great ethos of work in a specialized area of the market. Forward thinking and creative with friendly and supportive bosses. High demand is the only negative as this can me a high work load at times
Fantastic staff with fair and reasonable management
Freelance Writer (Former Employee) –  Newton, MA30 October 2014
Wonderful espirit de corp to buttress sterling products. The staff shows consistent knowledge of subject material. Nice blend of micro and macro management.
Pros
Wonderful staff
Fun place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Newton MA14 May 2014
I entered data onto an Excel spreadsheet from responses from various companies on an online survey website.
Learned a lot, but wasn't my passion.
Delegate Recruitment Lead (Former Employee) –  Newton, MA29 January 2014
Though I learned a great deal at Tech Target, including database and event management, strategy and analysis, and loved my day to day responsibilities, I knew that I wanted to work in the nonprofit sector, specifically higher education, art education, and underserved youth.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Not a lot of opportunity for advancement