Tech Target
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Tech Target Employee Reviews

The work from home benefit was nice but changes depending on what department you work under.
The management style was chaotic because the managers themselves had a lot to do and not enough time to train lower level employees.

Structure was chaotic and pay was pathetic for Boston area.
I worked here while I was working as an actor. They have wonderful flexibility and got the chance to work with lots of other actors. Great office environment and location.
very fun work environment, everyone is very supportive and gets along great. Very up and coming company and great place to work. I would definitely recommend anyone to work here
Every day at Tech Target is an exciting adventure and challenge! They have many opportunities to challenge yourself and learn something new every day. Great work environment and amenities (snacks, games,)
Pros
flex sch
Cons
late night deploys
Great perks on the job and ability to move around within the company. There is a lot of cross over between departments so you definitely have the chance to experience a different perspective of the company within any area.
Great company, friendly people and a great ethos of work in a specialized area of the market. Forward thinking and creative with friendly and supportive bosses. High demand is the only negative as this can me a high work load at times
Wonderful espirit de corp to buttress sterling products. The staff shows consistent knowledge of subject material. Nice blend of micro and macro management.
Pros
Wonderful staff
Cons
I entered data onto an Excel spreadsheet from responses from various companies on an online survey website.
Though I learned a great deal at Tech Target, including database and event management, strategy and analysis, and loved my day to day responsibilities, I knew that I wanted to work in the nonprofit sector, specifically higher education, art education, and underserved youth.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Not a lot of opportunity for advancement