TechServe
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

TechServe Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
I enjoyed my time with TECHSERVE. The pay was great, the support from Management was also there when you needed it. The timesheets were hard to understand to start with but, soon after some explaining from managment they were easy to understand an complete.
I really I joyed working for Techserve the whole work force are great to work with and are all good team players I've there was any work available I would join the team again keep up the great work techserve
Pros
Great roster
Cons
Good roster, great blokes on the floor doing the hard work (Few snakes in the grass, like with any job).
Very poor upper management with even poorer people skills. Typical labour hire company under-cutting and under-appreciating their employees with rubbish casual contracts. No loyalty shown at all and if you question anything they just say "we'll find someone who will", all the while telling us we should be grateful we even have jobs.
Pros
Good roster, Good people on the floor (Few snakes in the grass)
Cons
Where to even begin.... Re-read the review again
My co-workers were very co-operative with respect shown to each other. A great management team. The owners work on site and treat all staff with regard and friendliness. I enjoyed every day at Techserve and recommend this company to anyone seeking a life-long company job.
Pros
so many to list
Cons
accommodation in mackay is very limited. i had to live in a caravan.
All the managers are supportive and welcoming. The workshop and office staff get along great. Laid back atmosphere. They have a wonderful ethic of fairness and I would recommend Techserve to anyone looking for a friendly and supportive place to work. Shame they are based in such an awful city as Mackay.
Pros
friendly, supportive, growing and expanding.
Cons
based in mackay