Tecside Group Employee Reviews

Worst company I have worked for
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW21 August 2018
They run you to the ground with no support or training. I would not recommend this company as an Employer. Agency based work with little return. They need to invest more candidate management
Not a good Recrutment company to work for
Driver (Former Employee) –  Williamstown VIC18 January 2018
Don’t work for them unless you like waiting for your money they will make you chase your money ......................................................!
Pros
Driver
great help
Laborer registered (Former Employee) –  Melbourne Western Suburbs VIC4 December 2017
Tecside provide a great service to all employees and customers. They help with any queries I may have and also ensure the working load and experience is fair on the workers.
Pros
good hours
Cons
hardwork
Great team ethic
Statement
Great friendly enthusiastic team
Fast paced environment
Job satisfaction
Pros
People
Cons
Systems
Payroll Officer (Former Employee) –  Perth WA21 April 2016
No chance to step up in to that higher position, The people were fun to work with hardest part of the job was no salary increases and parking was a nightmare
variety of work
mechanical fitter (Current Employee) –  Wollongong NSW4 January 2016
positive work culture. able to attain the best pay rates for me from the various clients I worked with. good companies to work for. great variety of work.
Pros
n/a
Cons
irregular work hours
employment
Compactor Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Driver qld15 September 2015
you been employed before not a call back ring up for jobs and no reply mmmmmmmmmmmmmcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
Good and honest people
Maintenance Fitter (Current Employee) –  Wollongong, NSW23 July 2015
The people who manage this organisation are reliable and honest and whenever I have an issue they addressing the issue fully and mostly in satisfactory manner.
reliable work provision
MC Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD28 May 2015
i was looked after by my managers, if i had issues, they sorted them out. they also ensured i was kept up to date with related information to where i was working
Great work place
HC Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD15 January 2015
I found ATS to be helpful and a good company to work for as they gave my self a start in Australia in which I was Grateful. And you mainly deal with one person which mean that you build up a good working relationship.
Cons
good hours
Great team to work with.
Surface and Underground Production (Current Employee) –  Newcastle, NSW14 May 2014
Physically demanding role within a confined space environment. Great team to work within, simply wanting to secure more permanent employment.
Busy work environment requiring multi-tasking
Customer Service/Data Processor (Former Employee) –  Rockingham WA28 January 2014
I was employed to work as the data processor. As it turned out I was the receptionist and data processor. I answered the phone and transferred calls and also took messages and emailed these to appropriate officers. I also greeted each person as they entered the office and assisted with their enquiries. Most who came in were looking for work or attending to complete applications for employment with the company. I would provide them with the documents, explaining what was required to be completed; I would also ask for tickets and drivers licence and scanned these and/or copies of their qualifications and performed document control by ensuring that these copies were saved on the database under their name. I also took photos of the applicants and saved them on their electronic file. I would assemble hard copy files for each candidate and ensured that all necessary forms and information were included. It was my role to ensure that all information on each applicant's hard file was correctly completed, scanned and uploaded onto the HR database (SearchMe). On instruction from the recruitment officers I would also conduct referee checks and upload these reports onto the database. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the workload. I was employed on a casual part time basis and the workload really required a full time appointment. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting job applicants and experiencing and sharing in their job when they were matched up with a good job.
Pros
Gave me some insight into the recuitment industry and led me to the job at Cape Marine and Offshore
Cons
Very busy job
work place frendly
Welder (Former Employee) –  staplton qld25 January 2014
ezy work frendle pepple good tools and welders with on going work
Pros
ongoimg work
Cons
low pay
Small driving jobs
HR Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Henderson, N11 January 2014
They Know how to do the job and do it to the best of their ablity.
Pros
It's work
Temp work , Frogacs
Boilermaker (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD9 November 2013
Worked 7am- 7.30pm Seven days a week till the job was complete.
Dry dock Ship repair work All exray welding.
Good Super over seeing the job.
All contract workers, Confined space work and good Pay.
Pros
Good to be put on a short list for preferred workers .
Cons
Driveing 2 hrs each way each day to work
Good to work for
Driver (Current Employee) –  Yatala QLD7 July 2013
They pay on time but you have to keep working outside when raining
Pros
regular work
Cons
Straight shift no lunch break
A job that looks easy but requires common sense and lots of water!
Traffic Controller (Current Employee) –  Townsville, Qld.4 February 2013
A typical day at work is managing traffic for road maintenance work sites, maintaining a safe work environment for yourself, all workers and the public and assisting in the set up and pack up of signage. Referring to the MUTCD Part 3 for every new work site and wearing appropriate PPE. Management looks out for their workers well being. Most of my co-workers are switched on, communicate well and are easy to get along with. From this position I have learned to be alert, use my common sense, wear plenty of sunscreen and drink ridiculous amounts of water. The hardest part of this job is standing on my feet for 8 - 12 hours a day in the blazing sun. The most enjoyable part is talking to people!
Pros
not rocket science!
Cons
way too hot!
Very approachable staff.
Trades Boilermaker (Current Employee) –  Greenslopes18 May 2012
I found ATS Recruitment are expedient in obtaining positions for me in the shortest amount of time.
Friendly staff who are vibrant and willing to please clients and candidates.
Pros
attentive and enthusiastic.
Cons
remuneration could be enhanced?