Tecside Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Tecside Group Employee Reviews

Dont even bother to go on their interview cos they wont give you any feedback or call back. They will block your number or ignore your calls. They are nice to you when you get in but forget about job
Pros
zero
Cons
zero
Recruitment Administrator providing back end office support to the Recruitment consultants and Business Manager. A thriving organisation with a strong embracing culture
They run you to the ground with no support or training. I would not recommend this company as an Employer. Agency based work with little return. They need to invest more candidate management
Don’t work for them unless you like waiting for your money they will make you chase your money ......................................................!
Pros
Driver
Cons
Tecside provide a great service to all employees and customers. They help with any queries I may have and also ensure the working load and experience is fair on the workers.
Pros
good hours
Cons
hardwork
The job's this company sent me to, were lucky I knew the Company and worked for them nearly 14 year's ago, and their workers I worked with them and also and are still friends with them today. Tecside Group Sydney, Management went a bit wayside there for a moment, but they sorted themselves out, so good luck to them. Tecside Group Wollongong on the other hand, their management have done good by me, and still work find work for me down here in Wollongong.
Banking Cash Allocation Reporting credit checks Collection Calls Invoicing Statement Great friendly enthusiastic team Fast paced environment Job satisfaction
Pros
People
Cons
Systems
No chance to step up in to that higher position, The people were fun to work with hardest part of the job was no salary increases and parking was a nightmare
positive work culture. able to attain the best pay rates for me from the various clients I worked with. good companies to work for. great variety of work.
Pros
n/a
Cons
irregular work hours
you been employed before not a call back ring up for jobs and no reply mmmmmmmmmmmmmcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
The people who manage this organisation are reliable and honest and whenever I have an issue they addressing the issue fully and mostly in satisfactory manner.
i was looked after by my managers, if i had issues, they sorted them out. they also ensured i was kept up to date with related information to where i was working
I found ATS to be helpful and a good company to work for as they gave my self a start in Australia in which I was Grateful. And you mainly deal with one person which mean that you build up a good working relationship.
Cons
good hours
Physically demanding role within a confined space environment. Great team to work within, simply wanting to secure more permanent employment.
I was employed to work as the data processor. As it turned out I was the receptionist and data processor. I answered the phone and transferred calls and also took messages and emailed these to appropriate officers. I also greeted each person as they entered the office and assisted with their enquiries. Most who came in were looking for work or attending to complete applications for employment with the company. I would provide them with the documents, explaining what was required to be completed; I would also ask for tickets and drivers licence and scanned these and/or copies of their qualifications and performed document control by ensuring that these copies were saved on the database under their name. I also took photos of the applicants and saved them on their electronic file. I would assemble hard copy files for each candidate and ensured that all necessary forms and information were included. It was my role to ensure that all information on each applicant's hard file was correctly completed, scanned and uploaded onto the HR database (SearchMe). On instruction from the recruitment officers I would also conduct referee checks and upload these reports onto the database. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the workload. I was employed on a casual part time basis and the workload really required a full time appointment. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting job applicants and experiencing and sharing in their job when they were matched up with a good job.
Pros
Gave me some insight into the recuitment industry and led me to the job at Cape Marine and Offshore
Cons
Very busy job
ezy work frendle pepple good tools and welders with on going work
Pros
ongoimg work
Cons
low pay
They Know how to do the job and do it to the best of their ablity.
Pros
It's work
Cons
Worked 7am- 7.30pm Seven days a week till the job was complete. Dry dock Ship repair work All exray welding. Good Super over seeing the job. All contract workers, Confined space work and good Pay.
Pros
Good to be put on a short list for preferred workers .
Cons
Driveing 2 hrs each way each day to work
They pay on time but you have to keep working outside when raining
Pros
regular work
Cons
Straight shift no lunch break
A typical day at work is managing traffic for road maintenance work sites, maintaining a safe work environment for yourself, all workers and the public and assisting in the set up and pack up of signage. Referring to the MUTCD Part 3 for every new work site and wearing appropriate PPE. Management looks out for their workers well being. Most of my co-workers are switched on, communicate well and are easy to get along with. From this position I have learned to be alert, use my common sense, wear plenty of sunscreen and drink ridiculous amounts of water. The hardest part of this job is standing on my feet for 8 - 12 hours a day in the blazing sun. The most enjoyable part is talking to people!
Pros
not rocket science!
Cons
way too hot!
I found ATS Recruitment are expedient in obtaining positions for me in the shortest amount of time.Friendly staff who are vibrant and willing to please clients and candidates.
Pros
attentive and enthusiastic.
Cons
remuneration could be enhanced?