Teleperformance

Australia22 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Found 22 reviews matching the searchSee all 32,807 reviews

Good company

Love working at Teleperformance Australia but unfortunately it was made redundant but the culture and staff there were amazing and supported you 100% when you are going through rough times

Los supervisores son prepotentes, no ayudan, te humillan, muy mal

No incentivan a la gente, al contrarío te humillan, desmotivan, salario pésimo y horario de trabajo agotante

All employee is friendly and respectful. all facilities is clean. The ambience is very peaceful. you can have idea about what is BPO, who they are? and what they are? in this company I grow and learn. I have many things I learned.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

Long Hours

8 February 2022
We are glad to know that you had a great time here at TP. All the best!

Great place

Great ream environment good social activities team building. Confidence building encouraging managers. Lots to learn different tasks and opportunities

Pros

Social

10 May 2021
We're glad to hear that you had a great experience at TP! All the best!

My eyes!

Within a few months of being forced to stare at a 4k screen for hours, with just ten minutes allocated for toilet time per day, and working the graveyard shift, with a 4 hour commute, I began to lose my eyesight, and started wearing glasses.

Pros

They eventually did buy a coffee machine, but you have to pay for every paper cup of that foul brew

Cons

management isssues, including deliberately hiding information that could have assisted employees in their daily tasks

Incompetent management

Poorly run, poor managed, ordinary building, old technology Nothing further to add, good people, poor management Nothing further to add very poor overall experience

work environment was not good

not happy with the company.no growth in company ,work pressure ,no recreation room was there , full of stress in work ,no incentives no appreciation for your work

company overworked staff

Not enough balance in what they expected of staff in regards to workload. The staff were worked like robots and this resulted in a high turnover of staff.

Stringent work conditions with great colleagues

Although the company itself is no longer in operation in Australia, I cant speak badly of those whom i worked alongside. The people that were there, really made the experience as pleasant as possible. Management and HR were always very easy to deal with and we parted on good terms. The client that Teleperformance had, however were expecting standards of Customer Service that did not fit with the Australian way of life. The intent of those whom worked there was always to leave the customer satisfied, unfortunately it felt as though the client did not feel the same about those who were employed there.

Terrible

The worst management team I have ever seen! Absolutely no care for the employee. They only cared about their contract with Apple. Rostering was all over the place. Many workers never had weekends off and schedules were subject to change with 24 hours notice. Terrible pay and even worse culture.

Typical Call Centre with rotating roster

The position was an inbound only role for technical support. Rotating roster of 9am to 11pm or 9am to 12am AEDST to ensure 9am to 9pm coverage of all of Australia. Typical minimum wage pay with internal training increasing your salary. Limited advancement opportunities but was getting better towards when I left

Pros

Discount on products

Cons

Late hours

9 September 2019
Thank you for your review. We wish you all the best and have a nice day ahead!

Review

Fast paced and challenging but one of my most rewarding roles, I learnt more in my tenure with TP than I have with any other role. The people were great and I wish I could have worked with them longer. It has certainly been a privilege working with everyone.

Tp

Good place to work. Long as your a peopke person an can handle being otp. Tp has an great environment with great ppl. I had got sick which lead me to miss to many days

Opportunity to grow skillset, but scheduling shifts needs to change

Nice place to work and meet new people. Opportunity to grow within the company Able to work weekends and evenings earning more per fornight Management are fine, colleagues all professional and do their job Shift scheduling needs to change During non peak times, can be very boring Pay is horrible unless working on weekends or evenings.

Pros

Great training, friendly staff, Opportunity to grow, advance skillset

Cons

Rostering system horrible, shifts can be changed with no notice

17 October 2018
Thank you for your lovely review. We are happy to know that you're having a great experience with us. We also make sure to provide our employees a competitive salary with incentives and bonuses to reward them of their hard work. Best regards!

Contact Centre

This is a high pressure Contact Centre. You need to be flexible with days/times worked and you need to be able to answer incoming phone calls with a smile

It has a good and enjoy environment workplace

I used to work as seller support at Teleperformance and my account is amazon. We used to assist the seller regarding on how they gonna sell their items to amazon website

Pros

1hour lunch

Cons

Payable Lunch break

Inbound cust serv and sales

Answer inbound calls for sales enquiries, also to upsell on items and meet sales KPI's and targets Also answer inboud calls for mobile phone manufacturer and provide tech support and solutions.

Pros

great team, great hours, social events

27 November 2018
We appreciate you taking time in sharing this review. All the best and have a nice day!

High requirement from clients

the organisation takes privacy to the highest level since we're dealing with customers from big brands like Apple. The original of work requires all the employees to be punctual and good time management.

Very Big

I didnt actually work for Teleperformance, IMP was their client and I worked with them

Pros

Support Group

Cons

Too Bigf

Splendid work environment

It appears that you always get excited to report for work everyday. Learned the value of work and meet all assigned task. Management is supportive to it's employees needs and co-workers always focuses on unity and meet the KPI's of the team. Hardest part of the job is when your at the bottom of the teams performance. Enjoyable is to be a part of the top teams.

Pros

Incentives and Bonuses

Cons

Low KPI's

fun place, has recreation area for employees.

Nice and fun environment. you will be able to unwind after work. There's billiard, sleeping rooms, music room and gym.

• Teleperformance