Temping Agency
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Temping Agency Employee Reviews

Working for a Temping Agency and being placed into various roles.
Duties included reception switchboard, data inputting, filling and various administrative duties.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Not secure
agency work is numbing not difficult but unsociable hours with no benefit and very little chance of securing a full or part time job after years at any company your salary is low and you cant afford to live off of the wages you receive and most of the time not on time.
My day to day work was quite different as I worked in many different environments. There wasn't a typical day and I liked that. I learnt lots of new skills and met many different people that I would not have met in a single company. I found the management at the agency very supportive and knowledgeable. The hardest part of the job was occasional nerves when moving to a new firm. The most enjoyable was meeting lots of new people and the excitement of a new challenge.
Pros
Lots of experience
Cons
Not always work available
The agency were helpful and as I worked well in the placement I was given my weeks were extended. I had the opportunity to work in different departments and especially enjoyed my time in the Human Recourse.

As with all temping, you have to work quickly to find your way around and people can forget that you have just started. However I enjoy this challenge of ensuring I worked well with all.

The management were supportive.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Temping Agency?