Temping Agency Employee Reviews

3.0Pay & Benefits
Supportive Enviroment
Administrator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London7 January 2017
My day to day work was quite different as I worked in many different environments. There wasn't a typical day and I liked that. I learnt lots of new skills and met many different people that I would not have met in a single company. I found the management at the agency very supportive and knowledgeable. The hardest part of the job was occasional nerves when moving to a new firm. The most enjoyable was meeting lots of new people and the excitement of a new challenge.
Pros
Lots of experience
Cons
Not always work available
Always had work for me.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Dereham22 February 2016
The agency were helpful and as I worked well in the placement I was given my weeks were extended. I had the opportunity to work in different departments and especially enjoyed my time in the Human Recourse.

As with all temping, you have to work quickly to find your way around and people can forget that you have just started. However I enjoy this challenge of ensuring I worked well with all.

The management were supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Temping Agency. Our community is ready to answer.