TEMT Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Casual Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Victoria21 May 2017
The pay is really good and everyone is polite, bubbly and friendly. Though, you'll learn more from employees and the assistant manager rather than the actual general manager. The area managers are a hassle and a tad bit unorganized. Work environment is good and customers are locals usually.
You can only view your payslip online at work or at home on a laptop/computer, not accessible on a phone or tablet.
Payslip is completely unreadable and no one knows how to read it, not even employees who have been there for 1+ years.
Pros
Good pay for good environment
Cons
Payslip messy & unreadble
absolutely fantastic work place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA22 January 2017
Loved working for this company very much. Fantastic management, work space, very well organised, flexible hours, reliable workers and very fun at atmosphere.
Great environment to work within , fun, energetic, positive group .
2IC (Former Employee) –  Perth, WA18 September 2014
Day to day responsibilities stock replinishing, maintenance (cleaning and presentation ), serving customers and helping with their questions, queries and requirements. Working within a team or independantly .

Merchandising was one of the first things i learnt through Temt.The Temt team gave support to their co -workers teaching me the skills of great presentation and displays.

the hardest part of the job was leaving :(

the best part of the job was working with a great bunch of ladies and making a decent income in an enjoyable work place.
Pros
great discounts
Cons
alot of responsibility
Good work place
Retail (Former Employee) –  Adelaide, SA20 August 2014
I enjoyed worked at TEMT becasue it was a nice work place I got to learn how to stock clothes and how to price the clothes and Accessories also check what was going on sale. The team i worked with were very nice and great to get a long with.
Pros
The have nice clothes
Cons
They didn't put me on the roster
fast paced, enjoyable workplace, everyone was friendly
Christmas Casual (Former Employee) –  Maribyrnong, VIC8 March 2014
a typical day at work would be getting to work and putting the clothes spread around the store back on their racks, cleaning up change rooms, and sometimes serving customers at the register.
I learnt not to be so fussy when it comes to putting things away, as being too fussy about how things look made me a little slow at the start. The management and my co-workers were friendly and hardworking, and would give me advice on how to do things better.
the hardest part of the job was trying to move faster in getting things done, but i managed in the end. and the most enjoyable part of the job was working with people who were friendly, and being able to interact with customers to help them find what they were looking for.
Productive and fun
Retail Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Morley WA10 September 2012
A typical day at work is very busy, when I am working because I am casual. My co-workers are very good and caring. Most enjoyable part being able to try on teh clothes and see the new stock. Hardest part putting 20+ items on one arm to take back to where they belong.
Pros
good people
Cons
not enough hours
Good working environment and fun atmosphere
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Surfers Paradise4 July 2012
A typical day at TEMT includes merchandising stock, tidying and unpacking stock and day to day, cleaning duties; as well as providing great customer service. Every day is different and you are always learning how to do something better and being taught how to improve your skills. Working in a team environment with others is always good as you can benefit from their knowledge and experience. I think the hardest part about retail is not knowing what is around the corner with the business as many are closing down (such as my previous work) however there are benefits such as discounts on clothes and helping others decide what to wear for a good night out.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
losing hours due to being quiet