Terex Corporation

Terex Corporation Employee Reviews for Maintenance Technician

Maintenance Technician3 reviews

2.9Job Security & Advancement

Fun place to work.

Great place to work. The job can be challenging, but provides ample opportunity to learn and grow your skillset. 4/10 shift starting at 5am and a lot of overtime.

good place

go to work than I leave. I have learned a lot. management is good. a real good culture. the hardest part of my job is nothing. the most enjoyable part of my job is being there.

I loved working where I worked but I didn't like the company I worked for

My work there was I in the morning went to meeting with management of Mercedes to see what needed to be done that day and what happened the night before then I would go fix what carriers was in my lockout to get them back in production then if I could I would start doing pms on different carriers to make sure everything was in good shape or sometimes I would have to go repair parts of the bus line before they broken completely and shut assembly line down then I would do what repairs they wanted me to do that day

Pros

Tempature controlled plant, all of Mercedes like me, and they would help me if I needed help

Cons

My company didn't give me quotes on things that I asked for

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Terex Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Terex Corporation in popular locations

• Terex Corporation
  • Maintenance Technician
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?