testa
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

testa Employee Reviews

Dealing with lawyers might be the most difficult in the corporate world but at Testa, Hurwitz the people I worked with made it so much easier. I learned a lot about the corporate world and learned how to deal with many personalities as well.
Bonne ambiance avec tout le monde Et bonne entente avec le patron
Pros
Bonne ambiance
Cons
Salaire faible
Check bounced a couple of times, they didn't pay the union tuition, healthcare and dues after taking it out of our checks, most of the equipment is beat to death
Pros
Lots of hours if ya want them
Cons
Lack of direction, and coordination on the jobs, equipment
Areas, coworkers and managers are dedicated in there methods of training and assistance to all employees. Provides a lot of safety and health concerns to all employees and related staff members.
Pros
Provide eatables and transportation from related areas.
Cons
Needs to quell youthful gang amoshere
This firm dissolved in 2004. I had hoped to retire from here. The people, the management, everything(!) was really good. Once the founding partner passed away, greed got the better of the remaining attorneys, and the firm dissolved. Too bad. It really was a great time.
Pros
Great Place!
Cons
Dissolved in 2004
Very fast-paced work environment. I participated in the mentor/mentee program which gave new hires on the job training so they didn't feel so isolated. It was a very fun place to work, there was always a birthday or some sort of celebration going on. It was a very demanding job but nothing that I couldn't manage. It was simply a manner of good time management.
Office services management. Administrative assistance. Employee supervision.
Pros
Free lunch and dinner.
Cons
Closed office
They are closed downbefore the closed they were a top producer for aggregate in their market
I take calls from clients. I have learned how to do pleadings. There are a lot of things that should be improved with management.
Pros
having a job
Cons
not given raises in 4 years.
The pay is not for your education or your background. They base you and your work on who you know, not what you do.They do not train you for a position, they have you figure out the way all on your own.