TFE HOTELS

11: TFE HOTELS Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Great place to work!

Loved all of my team, and most of the customers. Even got to know other teams very well and everyone is so friendly. Great career opportunities and also lots of training.

Place for beginners in industry.

Whole process of application takes time. As they had high staff turnover. Therefore they seems to be more careful and selective. Your experience is most important factor. But when you are in,you will then realise they had inexperience managers. There are few ive met are related, family and even partners. Which can be biase at certain point when there are work conflict.

Pros

Due to high staff turnover, easy promotions.

Cons

Management does not care.you are just a number to them.

Customer service environment

The best lesson I learned here is how to merge customer service with administrative tasks. At the same time, we were encourage to be creative in all the daily processes, as well as introducing new ideas for the customer relationship.

great workplace

collaborative environment , focus given to workplace health and safety , team member well being , new systems and streamlining of processes , approachable management

The calile hotel

I work at the CALILE HOTEL for few months and so far i never had reason to complain about anything.. Job/work and salary/benefetis is working perfectly

Productive workplace with good perks

Management is good to excellent. Fun place to work with good to excellent team culture. Perks include significant discounts on stays in their properties and food outlets.

Good Place To Work

Learned good Customer Service Experience. The Management was good and supportive and healthy environment of work. Good carrier Growth and on going training provided.

Fun Team - Management occasionally a problem

The line staff I worked with day to day were great! The problems came from the upper management team not understanding the individual issues that each individual hotel would experience - often believing that what they saw at head office and at the Sydney hotels would translate exactly to all other locations. This filtered down to the hotel general managers when they transferred in from the larger Metro locations to take over the more regional properties.

A growing company with great potential

TFE Hotels is a company with a potentially great future, having grown from a family-owned business to a multi-national hotel company with properties in Australia, New Zealand, Europe and a partnership with FEH who operate hotels in Singapore.

Great First Job

TFE Hotels is a great environment where we are encouraged to work as a team to provide awesome experiences for our guests.

Outstanding property to be a part of in a chain of hotels with a fantastic management team. Plenty of opportunity to progress and strong support network.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TFE HOTELS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TFE HOTELS with

Learn about TFE HOTELS in popular locations

• TFE HOTELS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?