TGF Resourcing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
TGF Resourcing Employee Review

Amazing job environment, culture and pay.

10 September 2019
Definitely the most welcoming job culture I’ve been a part of, the recruitment process was so unique and enjoyable, everyone is so lovely and the whole company is just like one massive family. The work itself is so much fun and interesting! The management team and reps are some of the best people I’ve ever worked with and this particular line of worked has changed my life for the better
24 February 2020
Contractor (Former Employee) - Collingwood VIC
Do not fall for this. Worked there for a month and did not once receive any pay. We were promised we would be paid every Friday, however that did not happen. I was aware that it is commission based, and I accepted that, however, no payment was given regardless.
13 November 2019
Captain (Current Employee) - Redfern NSW
I have been with TGF for almost a year. Being a single mum to a 3 year old and completely independent with no one to rely on , they really helped me find that balance and comfortability in my life. Most importantly I’m self sufficient. The interview was very simple the CEO was so lovely and made me feel so comfortable. I got the job that day. The owners have been such an amazing support network both inside and outside of work. After my first three weeks my paychecks bounced to over $1000 consistently every week. Our road trips are incredible you get the opportunity to see other parts of Australia and make money while your there . They do say you work hard you play harder right ! There’s great rewards such as daily incentives given out , competitions and prizes. Most importantly the culture that has been created in this company. Theres a reason why we are called The Gambino Family. Always positive and everyone thrives off each others success! Some much equal opportunity for growth and personal development. I don’t think I could ever find a company they meets needs and expectations as much as this one ! Get involved . Join the family !
7 November 2019
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Perth City WA
Don’t fall or it like I did! They are all lovely people, and I can admit that but the work, the pay... it’s not worth the long and stressful days. $300 a week as a flat rate, so there is a possibility to make more money (it all depends on how many sales you make) and them 10 hour days of walking around. BY YOURSELF. It’s not safe. Oh and I forgot, you don’t get paid anything your first week of work. Don’t do it... . It’s not orth your time, you might as well stay at home and try and find a better job
Official response from TGF Resourcing
12 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to post some feedback about your experience. We take all feedback as an opportunity to improve workers experience. Many of the roles we offer are contracting roles where many candidates benefit from being paid on commission structure. Our average our pay structure is quite high there is a medium risk for pay but high reward. While this is not a commission only role we offer a minimum retainer to fall back on in case sales aren’t made during the week, which is clearly disclosed as part of the onboarding process. While this type of work may not be suitable for everyone, we have had many contractors stay on with the company on a long term basis on the high commission rate. We take the safety of our contractors very seriously and have many processes in place to ensure everyone is safe at all times. We apologise that you didn’t have a good experience and we wish you best of luck with your future work opportunities.
  1. Amazing job environment, culture and pay.