TGF Resourcing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
TGF Resourcing Employee Review

Awesome friendly helpful Company - They will get you work immediately

10 September 2019
What a Cool Company! Easy going loads of great training advice and support. The work opportunity varies, All levels. Great Money You will work Young friendly energetic positive people Easy work great Money great hours Thank you guys
22 October 2019
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
Do not fall for what they tell you. Your salary is about $80 a day plus commission for door to door charity sales where they expect you to pressure and guilt people who can’t afford to donate to sign up for this service. They make you pay your own way to the locations you will be working at. You are charged for the use of their iPads for seemingly no reason. Oh and they don’t tell you this but you don’t get paid in the first week. Extremely high turnover obviously. Closest thing you can get to a scam. DO NOT WORK HERE.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, awful pay
Official response from TGF Resourcing
12 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to post some feedback about your experience. We take all feedback as an opportunity to improve workers experience. Many of the roles we offer are contracting roles where many candidates benefit from being paid on a presentation fee plus commission structure. In this payment scenario it is more beneficial to some workers who prefer to be paid based upon their results basis. Pressuring people to sign up to charities is not an effective approach and I am sorry you felt this way, we aim to inspire people to feel good about donating to worthwhile causes. I am sorry you felt this was not the case. As a contractor it is your responsibility to provide your own transport and equipment including iPads. We will make sure this is explained more clearly in the engagement. Our pay cycle is weekly one or two weeks in arrears which is dictated by the commercial terms with our clients, and should have been explained clearly as part of the engagement prior to workers commencement. Again we are sorry you didn’t have a good experience and we wish you best of luck with your future work opportunities.
10 September 2019
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) - Collingwood VIC
I wasted time looking everywhere for 6 weeks Knock back after Knock back!!! Aargh!!!! TGF found me work within 2 days I get paid over $800 for 4 days a week. Great training with like minded fun leaders, Awesome social culture. VERY friendly welcoming team. Simple work, So we work hard and play harder.
Pros
Awesome Young Culture
Cons
no one over 30 works here - Actually that is good :)
24 February 2020
Same location
Contractor (Former Employee) - Collingwood VIC
Do not fall for this. Worked there for a month and did not once receive any pay. We were promised we would be paid every Friday, however that did not happen. I was aware that it is commission based, and I accepted that, however, no payment was given regardless.
  1. Awesome friendly helpful Company - They will get you work immediately