TGF Resourcing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
TGF Resourcing Employee Review

Don’t fall for it!

7 November 2019
Don’t fall or it like I did! They are all lovely people, and I can admit that but the work, the pay... it’s not worth the long and stressful days. $300 a week as a flat rate, so there is a possibility to make more money (it all depends on how many sales you make) and them 10 hour days of walking around. BY YOURSELF. It’s not safe. Oh and I forgot, you don’t get paid anything your first week of work. Don’t do it... . It’s not orth your time, you might as well stay at home and try and find a better job
Official response from TGF Resourcing
12 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to post some feedback about your experience. We take all feedback as an opportunity to improve workers experience. Many of the roles we offer are contracting roles where many candidates benefit from being paid on commission structure. Our average our pay structure is quite high there is a medium risk for pay but high reward. While this is not a commission only role we offer a minimum retainer to fall back on in case sales aren’t made during the week, which is clearly disclosed as part of the onboarding process. While this type of work may not be suitable for everyone, we have had many contractors stay on with the company on a long term basis on the high commission rate. We take the safety of our contractors very seriously and have many processes in place to ensure everyone is safe at all times. We apologise that you didn’t have a good experience and we wish you best of luck with your future work opportunities.
4 November 2019
Same roleSame location
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Perth WA
I absolutely loved working here!!! Made so many friends for life and learnt so much in my time here, I wish I didn't have to leave to do my farm work! but I know I can always come back here next year. I have a better social life here than I ever did at home, I can't believe I was so nervous to come to Australia, I found friends here right away. The leaders are awesome, and there is fast progression opportunity! Shout out to all the team you guys ROCK!!
10 September 2019
Same role
Sales Representative (Current Employee) - Canberra ACT
I’ve worked with TGF Fundraising for almost a year. The F here stands for Family. And I have felt like a part of this family ever since I started. They have not just been patient with me, but also brought out the best in me. I was never so confident with talking to people the way I am today. I’ve had great leaders to look up to who’ve believed in me, taught me skills that I use even in my daily life, motivated me and pushed me to be better than I was yesterday. I am a genuinely happy person who enjoys work and probably one of the lucky ones who is excited to wake up on a Monday! The best part about this organisation is that everyone is welcome here and is given equal chances and opportunities to grow. You will get the training and support according to your needs. You will be looked after throughout your journey. All you need to do is grab those opportunities! I am extremely proud to be a part of TGF, and everyone working here holds a very special place in my heart. #OneFamily #TGFForever ♥️
Pros
Road trips, multicultural environment, fun events every other week, and a lot of room for growth
10 September 2019
Same location
Trainer/Assessor (Current Employee) - Perth WA
I came in very sceptical of this job but soon realised not to judge a book by its cover. The managers are amazing caring people always ready to help, the people I’ve met doing this job are always so happy and filled with energy. Every day I’m learning something new and encouraged to grow as a person which for me is the icing on the cake. There is equal opportunity for everyone to step up and progress into bigger rolls and every day is different from the last.