TGF Resourcing logo
TGF Resourcing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all TGF Resourcing reviews

TGF Resourcing

TGF Resourcing Employee Review

Fun place to work, made so many friends!

the team at the office are so welcoming! the recruitment process was unique and i was sooo grateful for the work. i have never known a work environment like this, with such a great team environment. there are always bonuses up for grabs which keeps it interesting! plenty of opportunities to progress to team leader/management which was amazing, really sad i had to leave here to continue with my travels, would love to come back one day.

Pros

amazing culture

Same roleSame location

Don’t fall for it!

Don’t fall or it like I did! They are all lovely people, and I can admit that but the work, the pay... it’s not worth the long and stressful days. $300 a week as a flat rate, so there is a possibility to make more money (it all depends on how many sales you make) and them 10 hour days of walking around. BY YOURSELF. It’s not safe. Oh and I forgot, you don’t get paid anything your first week of work. Don’t do it... . It’s not orth your time, you might as well stay at home and try and find a better job

Official response from TGF Resourcing

12 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to post some feedback about your experience. We take all feedback as an opportunity to improve workers experience. Many of the roles we offer are contracting roles where many candidates benefit from being paid on commission structure. Our average our pay structure is quite high there is a medium risk for pay but high reward. While this is not a commission only role we offer a minimum retainer to fall back on in case sales aren’t made during the week, which is clearly disclosed as part of the onboarding process. While this type of work may not be suitable for everyone, we have had many contractors stay on with the company on a long term basis on the high commission rate. We take the safety of our contractors very seriously and have many processes in place to ensure everyone is safe at all times. We apologise that you didn’t have a good experience and we wish you best of luck with your future work opportunities.
Same roleSame location

Loved working here

I absolutely loved working here!!! Made so many friends for life and learnt so much in my time here, I wish I didn't have to leave to do my farm work! but I know I can always come back here next year. I have a better social life here than I ever did at home, I can't believe I was so nervous to come to Australia, I found friends here right away. The leaders are awesome, and there is fast progression opportunity! Shout out to all the team you guys ROCK!!
Same location

One of the best places I’ve worked at in a long time

I came in very sceptical of this job but soon realised not to judge a book by its cover. The managers are amazing caring people always ready to help, the people I’ve met doing this job are always so happy and filled with energy. Every day I’m learning something new and encouraged to grow as a person which for me is the icing on the cake. There is equal opportunity for everyone to step up and progress into bigger rolls and every day is different from the last.