TGF Resourcing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
TGF Resourcing Employee Review

Good to work but payrates are too low

11 October 2019
Sometimes we have to pay from our pockets to visit an area n even the charges for ipad usages are there even when we are using our own internet n lots of other charges
12 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We take all feedback as an opportunity to improve our workers experience. Some of the roles we offer are contracted roles where workers do cover their own transport and provide their own equipment like I-pads and internet plan. The fee structure that we provide for candidates should easily compensate for this investment. As the remuneration is performance based it favours candidates that deliver high results. Thanks once again, and we wish you best of luck with your future opportunities.
30 October 2019
Same role
Fundraiser (Former Employee) - Redfern NSW
Although I sorted out that this job didn’t suit me, I can only say nice things about the company. To begin with the onboarding process, it was a very smooth one directly integrating you into the work community. Every time you needed help someone straightly came up to you and helped you out. The people working there are always trying to integrate you and are fairly young, perfectly fitting the young culture provided there. All kinds of events (rewards, non-work related etc.) included. If you want to be a fundraiser and you are doing your job right, you have great career chances and can make a decent amount of money after some time and effort that you put in. Be aware that you have to pay for the travelling costs, but that’s actually the only thing I can say you have to consider, if you want to start there. Ah and one last thing: super easy start and super easy to get employed! So give it a shot everybody is going to treat you professionally and friendly even, if you figure out that this will not be a job for you! But in general if you could imagine yourself becoming a fundraiser you are in the right spot at TGF Resourcing.
16 October 2019
Same role
Fundraiser (Former Employee) - Redfern NSW
This is a company that takes advantage of people. Please do not waste your time. They accept everyone that applies. They take advantage of people on working holiday visas. You turn up and there are 15 other people there with you and none of them come back, I did unfortunately. This is a door to door commision only job. You must pay for your own transport from the locations back home. They have no permanent employees, they told us you are a contractor only and can be fired at any time. You are trying to get people to sign up to charities and people do not want to. The heads of the company are really unprofessional, talking about very inappropriate things. They don't care about anyone working there. Do not waste your time. Me and another girl were shocked at this charade. They do not reveal what this actually is until the last minute. It is not a real job.
12 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and provide feedback to us, we take all feedback constructively as we strive to improve our workers experience. The roles we offer are contracting roles where many candidates benefit from being paid on a presentation fee plus commission structure. In this payment scenario it is more beneficial to some workers who prefer to be paid based upon their results basis. As a contractor it is our workers responsibility to provide their own transport and equipment including I-pads, although we do offer to rent I-pads for a nominal fee as well. We will make sure this is explained more clearly in the engagement moving forwards. There are permanent roles and employees working in the business. The purpose of the work is to inspire people to donate to worthwhile causes. We highly value all workers that work for us and our managers should be professional at all times. We will address this feedback internally. Again we are sorry you didn’t have a good experience and we wish you best of luck with your future work opportunities.
22 October 2019
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
Do not fall for what they tell you. Your salary is about $80 a day plus commission for door to door charity sales where they expect you to pressure and guilt people who can’t afford to donate to sign up for this service. They make you pay your own way to the locations you will be working at. You are charged for the use of their iPads for seemingly no reason. Oh and they don’t tell you this but you don’t get paid in the first week. Extremely high turnover obviously. Closest thing you can get to a scam. DO NOT WORK HERE.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, awful pay
12 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to post some feedback about your experience. We take all feedback as an opportunity to improve workers experience. Many of the roles we offer are contracting roles where many candidates benefit from being paid on a presentation fee plus commission structure. In this payment scenario it is more beneficial to some workers who prefer to be paid based upon their results basis. Pressuring people to sign up to charities is not an effective approach and I am sorry you felt this way, we aim to inspire people to feel good about donating to worthwhile causes. I am sorry you felt this was not the case. As a contractor it is your responsibility to provide your own transport and equipment including iPads. We will make sure this is explained more clearly in the engagement. Our pay cycle is weekly one or two weeks in arrears which is dictated by the commercial terms with our clients, and should have been explained clearly as part of the engagement prior to workers commencement. Again we are sorry you didn’t have a good experience and we wish you best of luck with your future work opportunities.
  1. Good to work but payrates are too low