TGF Resourcing logo
TGF Resourcing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all TGF Resourcing reviews

TGF Resourcing

TGF Resourcing Employee Review

Great experience

I worked with this company for a few months. Really fun atmosphere, learned a lot, great opportunities if you are looking for a career. Traveling now, but might come back next year :)

Pros

Fun team

Absolute waste of time

Do not fall for what they tell you. Your salary is about $80 a day plus commission for door to door charity sales where they expect you to pressure and guilt people who can’t afford to donate to sign up for this service. They make you pay your own way to the locations you will be working at. You are charged for the use of their iPads for seemingly no reason. Oh and they don’t tell you this but you don’t get paid in the first week. Extremely high turnover obviously. Closest thing you can get to a scam. DO NOT WORK HERE.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, awful pay

Official response from TGF Resourcing

12 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to post some feedback about your experience. We take all feedback as an opportunity to improve workers experience. Many of the roles we offer are contracting roles where many candidates benefit from being paid on a presentation fee plus commission structure. In this payment scenario it is more beneficial to some workers who prefer to be paid based upon their results basis. Pressuring people to sign up to charities is not an effective approach and I am sorry you felt this way, we aim to inspire people to feel good about donating to worthwhile causes. I am sorry you felt this was not the case. As a contractor it is your responsibility to provide your own transport and equipment including iPads. We will make sure this is explained more clearly in the engagement. Our pay cycle is weekly one or two weeks in arrears which is dictated by the commercial terms with our clients, and should have been explained clearly as part of the engagement prior to workers commencement. Again we are sorry you didn’t have a good experience and we wish you best of luck with your future work opportunities.

Need work Now - These are the guys

I wasted time looking everywhere for 6 weeks Knock back after Knock back!!! Aargh!!!! TGF found me work within 2 days I get paid over $800 for 4 days a week. Great training with like minded fun leaders, Awesome social culture. VERY friendly welcoming team. Simple work, So we work hard and play harder.

Pros

Awesome Young Culture

Cons

no one over 30 works here - Actually that is good :)

Awesome friendly helpful Company - They will get you work immediately

What a Cool Company! Easy going loads of great training advice and support. The work opportunity varies, All levels. Great Money You will work Young friendly energetic positive people Easy work great Money great hours Thank you guys