TGF Resourcing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

TGF Resourcing Employee Reviews in Canberra ACT

Found 1 review matching the search
I’ve worked with TGF Fundraising for almost a year. The F here stands for Family. And I have felt like a part of this family ever since I started. They have not just been patient with me, but also brought out the best in me. I was never so confident with talking to people the way I am today. I’ve had great leaders to look up to who’ve believed in me, taught me skills that I use even in my daily life, motivated me and pushed me to be better than I was yesterday. I am a genuinely happy person who enjoys work and probably one of the lucky ones who is excited to wake up on a Monday! The best part about this organisation is that everyone is welcome here and is given equal chances and opportunities to grow. You will get the training and support according to your needs. You will be looked after throughout your journey. All you need to do is grab those opportunities! I am extremely proud to be a part of TGF, and everyone working here holds a very special place in my heart. #OneFamily #TGFForever ♥️
Pros
Road trips, multicultural environment, fun events every other week, and a lot of room for growth
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TGF Resourcing?