TGF Resourcing logo
TGF Resourcing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

TGF Resourcing Employee Reviews for Captain in Redfern NSW

Work–Life Balance

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 17 reviews

Opportunity you DO NOT want to miss!

I have been with TGF for almost a year. Being a single mum to a 3 year old and completely independent with no one to rely on , they really helped me find that balance and comfortability in my life. Most importantly I’m self sufficient. The interview was very simple the CEO was so lovely and made me feel so comfortable. I got the job that day. The owners have been such an amazing support network both inside and outside of work. After my first three weeks my paychecks bounced to over $1000 consistently every week. Our road trips are incredible you get the opportunity to see other parts of Australia and make money while your there . They do say you work hard you play harder right ! There’s great rewards such as daily incentives given out , competitions and prizes. Most importantly the culture that has been created in this company. Theres a reason why we are called The Gambino Family. Always positive and everyone thrives off each others success! Some much equal opportunity for growth and personal development. I don’t think I could ever find a company they meets needs and expectations as much as this one ! Get involved . Join the family !

• TGF Resourcing