TGF Resourcing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

TGF Resourcing Employee Reviews for Fundraiser

Although I sorted out that this job didn’t suit me, I can only say nice things about the company. To begin with the onboarding process, it was a very smooth one directly integrating you into the work community. Every time you needed help someone straightly came up to you and helped you out. The people working there are always trying to integrate you and are fairly young, perfectly fitting the young culture provided there. All kinds of events (rewards, non-work related etc.) included. If you want to be a fundraiser and you are doing your job right, you have great career chances and can make a decent amount of money after some time and effort that you put in. Be aware that you have to pay for the travelling costs, but that’s actually the only thing I can say you have to consider, if you want to start there. Ah and one last thing: super easy start and super easy to get employed! So give it a shot everybody is going to treat you professionally and friendly even, if you figure out that this will not be a job for you! But in general if you could imagine yourself becoming a fundraiser you are in the right spot at TGF Resourcing.
This is a company that takes advantage of people. Please do not waste your time. They accept everyone that applies. They take advantage of people on working holiday visas. You turn up and there are 15 other people there with you and none of them come back, I did unfortunately. This is a door to door commision only job. You must pay for your own transport from the locations back home. They have no permanent employees, they told us you are a contractor only and can be fired at any time. You are trying to get people to sign up to charities and people do not want to. The heads of the company are really unprofessional, talking about very inappropriate things. They don't care about anyone working there. Do not waste your time. Me and another girl were shocked at this charade. They do not reveal what this actually is until the last minute. It is not a real job.
Official response from TGF Resourcing
12 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and provide feedback to us, we take all feedback constructively as we strive to improve our workers experience. The roles we offer are contracting roles where many candidates benefit from being paid on a presentation fee plus commission structure. In this payment scenario it is more beneficial to some workers who prefer to be paid based upon their results basis. As a contractor it is our workers responsibility to provide their own transport and equipment including I-pads, although we do offer to rent I-pads for a nominal fee as well. We will make sure this is explained more clearly in the engagement moving forwards. There are permanent roles and employees working in the business. The purpose of the work is to inspire people to donate to worthwhile causes. We highly value all workers that work for us and our managers should be professional at all times. We will address this feedback internally. Again we are sorry you didn’t have a good experience and we wish you best of luck with your future work opportunities.
Sometimes we have to pay from our pockets to visit an area n even the charges for ipad usages are there even when we are using our own internet n lots of other charges
Official response from TGF Resourcing
12 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We take all feedback as an opportunity to improve our workers experience. Some of the roles we offer are contracted roles where workers do cover their own transport and provide their own equipment like I-pads and internet plan. The fee structure that we provide for candidates should easily compensate for this investment. As the remuneration is performance based it favours candidates that deliver high results. Thanks once again, and we wish you best of luck with your future opportunities.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TGF Resourcing?