TGF Resourcing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

TGF Resourcing Culture reviews

These guys really helped me with a flexible work/life balance so I can continue to work and earn money around my study schedule. Super fun, upbeat, motivational culture! The customer facing roles TGF placed me in really helped boost my self confidence and improve my interpersonal skills.
Pros
Positive, motivating people. Great Work/Life balance!
I have been with TGF for almost a year. Being a single mum to a 3 year old and completely independent with no one to rely on , they really helped me find that balance and comfortability in my life. Most importantly I’m self sufficient. The interview was very simple the CEO was so lovely and made me feel so comfortable. I got the job that day. The owners have been such an amazing support network both inside and outside of work. After my first three weeks my paychecks bounced to over $1000 consistently every week. Our road trips are incredible you get the opportunity to see other parts of Australia and make money while your there . They do say you work hard you play harder right ! There’s great rewards such as daily incentives given out , competitions and prizes. Most importantly the culture that has been created in this company. Theres a reason why we are called The Gambino Family. Always positive and everyone thrives off each others success! Some much equal opportunity for growth and personal development. I don’t think I could ever find a company they meets needs and expectations as much as this one ! Get involved . Join the family !
Although I sorted out that this job didn’t suit me, I can only say nice things about the company. To begin with the onboarding process, it was a very smooth one directly integrating you into the work community. Every time you needed help someone straightly came up to you and helped you out. The people working there are always trying to integrate you and are fairly young, perfectly fitting the young culture provided there. All kinds of events (rewards, non-work related etc.) included. If you want to be a fundraiser and you are doing your job right, you have great career chances and can make a decent amount of money after some time and effort that you put in. Be aware that you have to pay for the travelling costs, but that’s actually the only thing I can say you have to consider, if you want to start there. Ah and one last thing: super easy start and super easy to get employed! So give it a shot everybody is going to treat you professionally and friendly even, if you figure out that this will not be a job for you! But in general if you could imagine yourself becoming a fundraiser you are in the right spot at TGF Resourcing.
Definitely the most welcoming job culture I’ve been a part of, the recruitment process was so unique and enjoyable, everyone is so lovely and the whole company is just like one massive family. The work itself is so much fun and interesting! The management team and reps are some of the best people I’ve ever worked with and this particular line of worked has changed my life for the better
I wasted time looking everywhere for 6 weeks Knock back after Knock back!!! Aargh!!!! TGF found me work within 2 days I get paid over $800 for 4 days a week. Great training with like minded fun leaders, Awesome social culture. VERY friendly welcoming team. Simple work, So we work hard and play harder.
Pros
Awesome Young Culture
Cons
no one over 30 works here - Actually that is good :)
What a Cool Company! Easy going loads of great training advice and support. The work opportunity varies, All levels. Great Money You will work Young friendly energetic positive people Easy work great Money great hours Thank you guys
I worked with this company for a few months. Really fun atmosphere, learned a lot, great opportunities if you are looking for a career. Traveling now, but might come back next year :)
Pros
Fun team
the team at the office are so welcoming! the recruitment process was unique and i was sooo grateful for the work. i have never known a work environment like this, with such a great team environment. there are always bonuses up for grabs which keeps it interesting! plenty of opportunities to progress to team leader/management which was amazing, really sad i had to leave here to continue with my travels, would love to come back one day.
Pros
amazing culture