TGF Resourcing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

TGF Resourcing Management reviews

I have been with TGF for almost a year. Being a single mum to a 3 year old and completely independent with no one to rely on , they really helped me find that balance and comfortability in my life. Most importantly I’m self sufficient. The interview was very simple the CEO was so lovely and made me feel so comfortable. I got the job that day. The owners have been such an amazing support network both inside and outside of work. After my first three weeks my paychecks bounced to over $1000 consistently every week. Our road trips are incredible you get the opportunity to see other parts of Australia and make money while your there . They do say you work hard you play harder right ! There’s great rewards such as daily incentives given out , competitions and prizes. Most importantly the culture that has been created in this company. Theres a reason why we are called The Gambino Family. Always positive and everyone thrives off each others success! Some much equal opportunity for growth and personal development. I don’t think I could ever find a company they meets needs and expectations as much as this one ! Get involved . Join the family !
Do not fall for what they tell you. Your salary is about $80 a day plus commission for door to door charity sales where they expect you to pressure and guilt people who can’t afford to donate to sign up for this service. They make you pay your own way to the locations you will be working at. You are charged for the use of their iPads for seemingly no reason. Oh and they don’t tell you this but you don’t get paid in the first week. Extremely high turnover obviously. Closest thing you can get to a scam. DO NOT WORK HERE.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, awful pay
12 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to post some feedback about your experience. We take all feedback as an opportunity to improve workers experience. Many of the roles we offer are contracting roles where many candidates benefit from being paid on a presentation fee plus commission structure. In this payment scenario it is more beneficial to some workers who prefer to be paid based upon their results basis. Pressuring people to sign up to charities is not an effective approach and I am sorry you felt this way, we aim to inspire people to feel good about donating to worthwhile causes. I am sorry you felt this was not the case. As a contractor it is your responsibility to provide your own transport and equipment including iPads. We will make sure this is explained more clearly in the engagement. Our pay cycle is weekly one or two weeks in arrears which is dictated by the commercial terms with our clients, and should have been explained clearly as part of the engagement prior to workers commencement. Again we are sorry you didn’t have a good experience and we wish you best of luck with your future work opportunities.
This is a company that takes advantage of people. Please do not waste your time. They accept everyone that applies. They take advantage of people on working holiday visas. You turn up and there are 15 other people there with you and none of them come back, I did unfortunately. This is a door to door commision only job. You must pay for your own transport from the locations back home. They have no permanent employees, they told us you are a contractor only and can be fired at any time. You are trying to get people to sign up to charities and people do not want to. The heads of the company are really unprofessional, talking about very inappropriate things. They don't care about anyone working there. Do not waste your time. Me and another girl were shocked at this charade. They do not reveal what this actually is until the last minute. It is not a real job.
12 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and provide feedback to us, we take all feedback constructively as we strive to improve our workers experience. The roles we offer are contracting roles where many candidates benefit from being paid on a presentation fee plus commission structure. In this payment scenario it is more beneficial to some workers who prefer to be paid based upon their results basis. As a contractor it is our workers responsibility to provide their own transport and equipment including I-pads, although we do offer to rent I-pads for a nominal fee as well. We will make sure this is explained more clearly in the engagement moving forwards. There are permanent roles and employees working in the business. The purpose of the work is to inspire people to donate to worthwhile causes. We highly value all workers that work for us and our managers should be professional at all times. We will address this feedback internally. Again we are sorry you didn’t have a good experience and we wish you best of luck with your future work opportunities.
Sometimes we have to pay from our pockets to visit an area n even the charges for ipad usages are there even when we are using our own internet n lots of other charges
12 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We take all feedback as an opportunity to improve our workers experience. Some of the roles we offer are contracted roles where workers do cover their own transport and provide their own equipment like I-pads and internet plan. The fee structure that we provide for candidates should easily compensate for this investment. As the remuneration is performance based it favours candidates that deliver high results. Thanks once again, and we wish you best of luck with your future opportunities.
Definitely the most welcoming job culture I’ve been a part of, the recruitment process was so unique and enjoyable, everyone is so lovely and the whole company is just like one massive family. The work itself is so much fun and interesting! The management team and reps are some of the best people I’ve ever worked with and this particular line of worked has changed my life for the better
the team at the office are so welcoming! the recruitment process was unique and i was sooo grateful for the work. i have never known a work environment like this, with such a great team environment. there are always bonuses up for grabs which keeps it interesting! plenty of opportunities to progress to team leader/management which was amazing, really sad i had to leave here to continue with my travels, would love to come back one day.
Pros
amazing culture