TGF Resourcing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

TGF Resourcing Work–Life Balance reviews

These guys really helped me with a flexible work/life balance so I can continue to work and earn money around my study schedule. Super fun, upbeat, motivational culture! The customer facing roles TGF placed me in really helped boost my self confidence and improve my interpersonal skills.
Pros
Positive, motivating people. Great Work/Life balance!
I have been with TGF for almost a year. Being a single mum to a 3 year old and completely independent with no one to rely on , they really helped me find that balance and comfortability in my life. Most importantly I’m self sufficient. The interview was very simple the CEO was so lovely and made me feel so comfortable. I got the job that day. The owners have been such an amazing support network both inside and outside of work. After my first three weeks my paychecks bounced to over $1000 consistently every week. Our road trips are incredible you get the opportunity to see other parts of Australia and make money while your there . They do say you work hard you play harder right ! There’s great rewards such as daily incentives given out , competitions and prizes. Most importantly the culture that has been created in this company. Theres a reason why we are called The Gambino Family. Always positive and everyone thrives off each others success! Some much equal opportunity for growth and personal development. I don’t think I could ever find a company they meets needs and expectations as much as this one ! Get involved . Join the family !
Don’t fall or it like I did! They are all lovely people, and I can admit that but the work, the pay... it’s not worth the long and stressful days. $300 a week as a flat rate, so there is a possibility to make more money (it all depends on how many sales you make) and them 10 hour days of walking around. BY YOURSELF. It’s not safe. Oh and I forgot, you don’t get paid anything your first week of work. Don’t do it... . It’s not orth your time, you might as well stay at home and try and find a better job
Official response from TGF Resourcing
12 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to post some feedback about your experience. We take all feedback as an opportunity to improve workers experience. Many of the roles we offer are contracting roles where many candidates benefit from being paid on commission structure. Our average our pay structure is quite high there is a medium risk for pay but high reward. While this is not a commission only role we offer a minimum retainer to fall back on in case sales aren’t made during the week, which is clearly disclosed as part of the onboarding process. While this type of work may not be suitable for everyone, we have had many contractors stay on with the company on a long term basis on the high commission rate. We take the safety of our contractors very seriously and have many processes in place to ensure everyone is safe at all times. We apologise that you didn’t have a good experience and we wish you best of luck with your future work opportunities.
I absolutely loved working here!!! Made so many friends for life and learnt so much in my time here, I wish I didn't have to leave to do my farm work! but I know I can always come back here next year. I have a better social life here than I ever did at home, I can't believe I was so nervous to come to Australia, I found friends here right away. The leaders are awesome, and there is fast progression opportunity! Shout out to all the team you guys ROCK!!
Although I sorted out that this job didn’t suit me, I can only say nice things about the company. To begin with the onboarding process, it was a very smooth one directly integrating you into the work community. Every time you needed help someone straightly came up to you and helped you out. The people working there are always trying to integrate you and are fairly young, perfectly fitting the young culture provided there. All kinds of events (rewards, non-work related etc.) included. If you want to be a fundraiser and you are doing your job right, you have great career chances and can make a decent amount of money after some time and effort that you put in. Be aware that you have to pay for the travelling costs, but that’s actually the only thing I can say you have to consider, if you want to start there. Ah and one last thing: super easy start and super easy to get employed! So give it a shot everybody is going to treat you professionally and friendly even, if you figure out that this will not be a job for you! But in general if you could imagine yourself becoming a fundraiser you are in the right spot at TGF Resourcing.
Do not fall for what they tell you. Your salary is about $80 a day plus commission for door to door charity sales where they expect you to pressure and guilt people who can’t afford to donate to sign up for this service. They make you pay your own way to the locations you will be working at. You are charged for the use of their iPads for seemingly no reason. Oh and they don’t tell you this but you don’t get paid in the first week. Extremely high turnover obviously. Closest thing you can get to a scam. DO NOT WORK HERE.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, awful pay
Official response from TGF Resourcing
12 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to post some feedback about your experience. We take all feedback as an opportunity to improve workers experience. Many of the roles we offer are contracting roles where many candidates benefit from being paid on a presentation fee plus commission structure. In this payment scenario it is more beneficial to some workers who prefer to be paid based upon their results basis. Pressuring people to sign up to charities is not an effective approach and I am sorry you felt this way, we aim to inspire people to feel good about donating to worthwhile causes. I am sorry you felt this was not the case. As a contractor it is your responsibility to provide your own transport and equipment including iPads. We will make sure this is explained more clearly in the engagement. Our pay cycle is weekly one or two weeks in arrears which is dictated by the commercial terms with our clients, and should have been explained clearly as part of the engagement prior to workers commencement. Again we are sorry you didn’t have a good experience and we wish you best of luck with your future work opportunities.
I came in very sceptical of this job but soon realised not to judge a book by its cover. The managers are amazing caring people always ready to help, the people I’ve met doing this job are always so happy and filled with energy. Every day I’m learning something new and encouraged to grow as a person which for me is the icing on the cake. There is equal opportunity for everyone to step up and progress into bigger rolls and every day is different from the last.
I wasted time looking everywhere for 6 weeks Knock back after Knock back!!! Aargh!!!! TGF found me work within 2 days I get paid over $800 for 4 days a week. Great training with like minded fun leaders, Awesome social culture. VERY friendly welcoming team. Simple work, So we work hard and play harder.
Pros
Awesome Young Culture
Cons
no one over 30 works here - Actually that is good :)
I am a backpacker and it is hard to find good stable work which pays well. This company did this for me, Now earning $1500 pw and have an opportunity to get sponsored. They will get you work in something you will definitely enjoy. and give you an opportunity when no one else will
Pros
Great positive role models
Cons
you don't want to leave to travel. it is too good.
I’ve worked with TGF Fundraising for almost a year. The F here stands for Family. And I have felt like a part of this family ever since I started. They have not just been patient with me, but also brought out the best in me. I was never so confident with talking to people the way I am today. I’ve had great leaders to look up to who’ve believed in me, taught me skills that I use even in my daily life, motivated me and pushed me to be better than I was yesterday. I am a genuinely happy person who enjoys work and probably one of the lucky ones who is excited to wake up on a Monday! The best part about this organisation is that everyone is welcome here and is given equal chances and opportunities to grow. You will get the training and support according to your needs. You will be looked after throughout your journey. All you need to do is grab those opportunities! I am extremely proud to be a part of TGF, and everyone working here holds a very special place in my heart. #OneFamily #TGFForever ♥️
Pros
Road trips, multicultural environment, fun events every other week, and a lot of room for growth