The Australian Red Cross Lifeblood

The Australian Red Cross Lifeblood Employee Reviews in Perth WA

Great place to work. Had a great manager, team and colleagues. 100% job satisfaction
People & Culture Manager (Former Employee) –  Perth WA13 November 2017
I enjoyed and loved my job. Had a great manager and leader, great leadership team as well, and more importantly, the work the Blood Service continues to do for the community - Saving Lives.
Pros
Great team spirit and belief in our organisation values, mission and vision.
Cons
Can't of any.
Rewarding
Each day was different and varied it involved managing a team of Customer Service Officers, Complaints Management, Customer Relationship Building and Sales Based Calls.
Customer Service is something I am very experienced in but this role opened me up to a different form of Complaint Management and Customer Relationship Building.
Management and co-workers were very supportive and promoted a team environment with open door policies.
The hardest part of the job was learning all about the Medical Industry which I was foreign to initially. The most enjoyable part was building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. Knowing what you were doing made a difference in peoples lives, this is something I take with me in all my roles in one form or another.
Pros
The Staff
Cons
Nil