The Australian Red Cross Lifeblood Employee Review

View all The Australian Red Cross Lifeblood reviews

picked up donors from various buisneses in the CBD and Outer Suburbs
Shuttle Bus driver (Former Employee) –  West Melbourne VIC16 July 2018
I started at various times of the day picking up groups of blood donors in the CBD and outer suburban areas of Melbourne and transporting them to the closest donor centres and using the skills I have learnt over the years to relax the new donors before they got to the donor centre. As I was out of the office most of the time I found the management were always inclusive in letting me know what was going on and making sure I was included in any after hours activities. The culture was great and I enjoyed every minute I worked there and was disappointed the shuttle Program was ending. As I was dealing with many various personalities and work place cultures it further enhanced my customer skills. I didn't find any part of the job hard although it was a challenge to find the best route around the various road works and traffic jams.The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and working with the other staff at the Blood Bank.
Pros
working with the team and the occasional night out
Cons
the money

Other The Australian Red Cross Lifeblood Employee Reviews

Favorite job to date!
Great work /life balace and working environment. Lots of room for advancement and growth. Great pay and fun place to work while helping to make a difference and save lives.
Has the potential to be a fantastic place to work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA11 October 2019
The management culture is toxic and bullying in nature and due to being a National company sites are isolated and vulnerable to the poor management structure
Whistle blowers are pushed out the door and policy is not adhered to or respected
I was warned about the culture prior to starting and didn’t realise how bad it would be! All the good staff leave or are pushed out the door
Pros
Cons
Toxic culture in middle management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Australian Red Cross Lifeblood. Our community is ready to answer.

The Australian Red Cross Lifeblood Reviews by Location