Such a great music venue with good atmosphere.
BARTENDER (WEEKENDS STAND IN) (Current Employee) – Bremerton, WA – 8 December 2014
- A typical day at work would be me checking IDs of anyone who came into the bar. Making a lot of drinks for people. Restocking everything and making sure to maintain everywhere to make sure it's clean. Opening and closing of tabs, and keeping an eye on everything and people while behind the bar.
- I've learned a lot about management from when I have to take over by myself. I also leaned how to make a lot of cocktails.
- My co-workers are awesome because they are also my bosses and friends. I'm thankful for them to give me the opportunity to gain some experience working at their bar.
- The hardest part of this job though, is that I don't get paid for this. It's only to give me experience, so I'm getting no income.
- The most enjoyable part of this job is I love being able to work in such a great atmosphere with such amazing people that I get to meet. And while being around music of all types from all over.
Experience, good friends, music
No benefits or income