The Charleston Employee Reviews

3.7Job Security & Advancement
Bad management
Assist residents (Former Employee) –  Cedar Hills, UT8 September 2018
The work is easy and exactly what you think. I learned more about care and medications. The management was poor and spoke badly about employees. I have never had a job with this much drama. Hardest part is the deaths of residents. Most enjoyable is meeting the residents.
Pros
residents
Cons
bad management
Great
Server (Current Employee) –  Waldorf29 August 2017
OYeah rking at the charleston i love it and i lived serving and getting to knot the residents. Its very great. Pay is great. Fast paced but very worth it.
Very Rewarding Job
Medical Technician/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Cedar Hills, UT7 July 2017
I absolutely loved all of the residents at the charleston they really to make the job an amazing one being able to go to work everyday and help others was my absolute favorite part of the Job.
Pros
Get to help people everyday, great benefits
Cons
Sometimes Understaffed
Such a great music venue with good atmosphere.
BARTENDER (WEEKENDS STAND IN) (Current Employee) –  Bremerton, WA8 December 2014
- A typical day at work would be me checking IDs of anyone who came into the bar. Making a lot of drinks for people. Restocking everything and making sure to maintain everywhere to make sure it's clean. Opening and closing of tabs, and keeping an eye on everything and people while behind the bar.
- I've learned a lot about management from when I have to take over by myself. I also leaned how to make a lot of cocktails.
- My co-workers are awesome because they are also my bosses and friends. I'm thankful for them to give me the opportunity to gain some experience working at their bar.
- The hardest part of this job though, is that I don't get paid for this. It's only to give me experience, so I'm getting no income.
- The most enjoyable part of this job is I love being able to work in such a great atmosphere with such amazing people that I get to meet. And while being around music of all types from all over.
Pros
Experience, good friends, music
Cons
No benefits or income
Caring and Friendly enviorment
Medical Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV19 September 2013
A typical day at work is always different. We work with mental illness and chronic illness. The residents are fun and loving. Some days are harder then others but its always worth it in the end. The hardest part of the job is losing a resident. They become like family to you. The most enjoyable parts of the job are seeing the residents improve and try to succeed in life.
Pros
Great people to work with.
Cons
No insurance