The Cheesecake Shop

The Cheesecake Shop Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Worse nature
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Guildford NSW13 December 2018
I am getting job there with the reference of someone
But the owner is not good
He oftenly use abusive words for the staff
It creates the negative vibes
Cons
Owner use abusive words
It was alright
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Southport, 2016, AU7 December 2018
The job was alright when the manager and her sisters weren’t around.. They were helpful sometimes and helped get the job done but overall it was like you couldn’t talk whilst they were there
fun workplace to work at.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cranbourne VIC7 October 2018
A Typical day at work required taking phone calls, orders, serving customers. I have learned so much from this job. each day you will learn something new. It's just a wonderful place with lovely staff.
Cheescake shop
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Queensland13 February 2018
Good place for a first time job. Gives you valid skills in customer service and dealing with cash/food handling. Easy to schedule around school or uni.
fun with decorating cake
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD6 February 2018
love backing and decorating cakes and as well as customer service. i learned from this shop doing customer service and maintain my schedule with routine life.
A Great Second Job
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Tweed Heads NSW12 January 2018
The Cheesecake shop provided me with a lot of opportunities to gain new skills and improve as an employee. The 2 years working their benefited me greatly and improved me as a person. Working their included serving customers, decorating cakes, making chocolate plaques, writing on cakes, cleaning and many other jobs. It taught me how to write on cakes, what ingredients are used to make a cheesecake, how to help customers find the perfect cake and improved my customer service skills. I got along well with my two bosses while working their and am forever grateful of everything they taught me. I usually worked alone and on the rare occasion would work with another employee. I got along well with my other employees and have made friends that will be my friends for life. The hardest part of the job was when we had a boss change and a lot of changes were made. i however adapted well to those changes and it improved the shops ratings. Overall it was a great second job and has taught me many things and has allowed me to develop new skills and gain new friends.
Pros
Great fellow employees and an awesome boss
Cons
Not enough Shifts
Great place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Gladstone QLD3 November 2017
Overall great place to work at, friendly staff, this was my first job and my father used to own it. Learnt lots of valuable things like how to handle customers and working at the tiller
Pros
Friendly environment, learn lots of new things
Easy going workplace and
Customer Service, (Current Employee) –  Victoria9 June 2017
A typical work day would consist of customers, cleaning and given chores of the night. As this workplace was my first job i learnt what it was like to be part of a workplace and the skills i needed to be able to contribute and help manage it. The hardest part of my job was getting shifts, as the workplace only really makes lots of business during special occasions such as Easter, Christmas or birthdays. The best part of my job would be able to go into work and enjoy what i was doing, even if a customer was in a bad mood i could still mange to give them a smile as i ensured they left with a satisfactory product and good customer service.
Pros
friendly team members and manager
Cons
short shifts
Fun and vibrant workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Newcastle NSW18 May 2017
The usual day consists of greeting customers and serving them.
I learned to handle cash.
The workplace is very fun and vibrant.
The hardest part of the job would be trying to resist eating the cakes.
love it
Cook/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lake Haven NSW 226310 April 2017
i really love it at the cheese cake shop because everyone was so friendly and worked together to accomplished a single goal. it was my first job and i love it.
Working at The Cheesecake Shop
Albion Park Rail - Customer Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  NSW South Coast NSW6 April 2017
During my last year of work I was doing the HSC so balancing work and school and my social life was very difficult for me. In a typical 4 hour shift, I would spend half of my time serving customers, and depending on the business of that day, I may have cooked and/or decorated cakes. If I wasn't making cakes that day, I would be cleaning and restocking the front of the shop. The hardest part of the job was working a Saturday alone. The shop would be at it's busiest in the morning until around 12pm and it was hard to serve so many customers alone.
Pros
The staff are very friendly and willing to help you out
productive and fun
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Tweed Heads NSW5 December 2015
repetitive, fun however. Forever changing environment and products, fun place to work. Great staff, wonderful atmosphere, good pay!
Not have a lot of work to be doing
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Campbelltown11 September 2014
• Cash handling
• Customer service
• Operating cash register and EFTPOS equipment
• Assisting with decoration of products
• Shelf stacking and face-up
• Closing premises
The Cheesecake Shop Werribee
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  VIC1 May 2014
10am start.
Rotate stock.
Freshen up stock.
Serve customers, take orders.
I learnt a lot of social skills and people skills that were much needed.
The head honchos are beyond lovely.
Hardest part of the job would be working with people that are slow and do not take the job seriously.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when a customer is beyond happy with their cakes.
productive and fun workplace learn alot of new skills
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Shepparton Vic28 August 2013
You learn many things at the Cheesecake shop. you learn how to make, bake and decorate cakes cheesecakes and other bits and pieces they sell.