The Cheesecake Shop

The Cheesecake Shop Employee Review

View all The Cheesecake Shop reviews

Productive workplace.
SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  St Albans VIC14 January 2019
Good place to start out if it's your first job. Relaxing environment and general duties are simple.

There was no interview, got a call to come in to 'train', then started working within 2 weeks.

I worked an ave. of 5 hrs a day, 3 days a week. Loved the girls I was around, they were a highlight for me to come to work.

There wasn't any set 15min or 30min lunch breaks, most employees would quickly eat then resume work.

Handling complaints and anything negative in general wasn't dealt with in a positive manner. It was a guilty before proven innocent environment.

Didn't have training procedures in place - other employees would have to give you tips instead. But super easy to learn anyhow.

It's the people around you that keeps you in this job.
Pros
Minimun OH&S safety in place.
Cons
Some employees would cover another persons shift and work from 9am - 8pm, every so often.

Other The Cheesecake Shop Employee Reviews

productive
Volunteer Work (Former Employee) –  Rowville VIC24 February 2020
very busy working days. especially on christmas days, new year and other public holidays. loved working there. with hard working employes.
sometimes a headache with the customers.
Fun workplace with lot to learn every day.
Shop Front Manager (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD6 February 2020
I really loved everyday working in The Cheesecake Shop. Very friendly staff and an amazing boss. The Cheesecake shop has taught me a lot to enhance my customer service skills.