The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC):

The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) Employee Reviews

Australia19 reviews
Nothing hard about the job, common sense and judgement when working under pressure. Always meet deadlines for truck to leave depot and also multi-task with incoming trucks to be unloaded.
Pros
Never run out of work
Cons
Cutting hardworking casuals
Very good experience on the road & learned lots of things. I got where house work experience pick & packing. Enjoyed with work with team good environment
CocaCola Richlands is a fast paced work environment and lots of work if you prove your worth to them. Good management, good teams and workers. I loved working there.
Some managers are excellent, however the majority of them are mongrels.they are trying so hard to climb the corporate ladder ,which involves a lot of Butt licking, stay away from the company.
Pros
Free drinks, work mates are very good
Cons
Very poor upper management level
Casual work up to 50 hours a week and you are expected to work every hour. Equipment does not work, they "fixed" equipment by giving it a fresh coat of paint and would sack anyone who damaged the fresh paint.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
incredibly hot warehouse
It was in charge of 8 people

We constantly visited customers

Negotiations, sales and marketing

Daily reports

Organize meetings every week and have feedback
Pros
Free products
Cons
Start at 5 am
no work life balance with coca-coal, they made us work into the a.m till 3 am, most days, all you could do was go home and wake and go back to work. it was tiring.
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours, physical
hi reach forklift picking also receiving putaways and returns
i learnt how to use microsoft exel and SAP also.Management was great with whatever was needed.

workplace culture was great also.

hardest part of the job was learning SAP

most enjoyabale part of the job was learning new skills to potentially move up in the warehouse industry
It was good, we worked long hours. It definitely taught me how to work hard, fast and pace myself so that i was not only working at good fast pace but i was also able to keep safe.
Pros
free lunches definitely
Cons
Long hours, not being able to spend much time with family
coke was a very hands on work, great vibe coming off everyone that i had met. Days would start at 8 from there I would have gotten a text telling me what stores and locations of the stores I was going to go to for that day, most days would be 6 to 8 hours.
Pros
flexible times
Cons
there wasn't any
Im keen willing to learn new things. Great working with others, as well as on my own. Im looking for Graveyard shift as a part time but willing to push my limits depending on the roll im given. Im a hard working person who can help with whatever roll that im given..
Always as promising as I always wanted. Not stress or hectic to me. I had to move from NT to ACT for few things and that is the reason for seeking for another opportunity. I am willing to do better in my job here in ACT.
Each day was differnt
lessons learned, able to listen to workers ideas

management and co-workers were great to work with

Rotating shifts was often the hardest part of the job

most enjoyable part, whatching workers grow and show initiative through innovation
Pros
training and attention to detail with support
Cons
Rotating shifts
unappreciated for hard work, doing more than my fair share of workload but still payed the same as the people im training.
shift roster change every couple of weeks wasn't my cup of tea although met some interesting people at that stage of my life. Did however enjoy operating twin tyne forklifts although found this role very repetitive with little reward!
Pros
forklifts
Cons
rotating shifts
productive work place, plenty of skills required at Coca Cola, sometimes late days and early starts, good people to work with and be trained by.
Pros
short days
Cons
long days
Wasnt happy with staff treating me like i was nothing to them but dirt otherwise the job was good learnt new experience the pay was awesome for the hours
Culture was not a good thing. It all starts with the leader running the area. it was his way or the high way.
I really enjoyed working here as the training and variety of work was excellant as you didnt get bored with your duties.
I have been lucky enough to have spent time working with some great people in management and in teams on production floor.

My only reason for leaving was a family reasonat that time.
Pros
Variety Friendly
Cons
n/a