Loved working there, did not like the managers.
Waitress (Former Employee) – Lismore NSW – 31 July 2018
• Typical day at work consisted of cleaning everything, doing dishes and serving drinks and food to customers.
• I learned how to balance a tray full of drinks and learned how to make some drinks.
• The management wasn’t that good. I did not like the managers. There was a lack of communication. Hard to communicate with the managers as they were from different countries. A very fast paced and pushed job, nothing was good enough, was not able to go higher and learn more in my position, constantly being criticised, no down time, no praise. I did not feel welcomed when I worked there at all. Lack of hours.
• Cultures of workers were mainly Australian, Indian and Asian.
• Hardest part of the job would have to be trying to get everything done when it was busy.
• Most enjoyable part of this job was to work with some of the nice workers, and serve the customers.